45•

friends to lovers 💙

12/7/21

y/n point of view

I sighed heavily as I watched shirtless c/n from my window washing his dads car.

My eyes followed his swift movement. As I took in the image of him being shirtless and water droplets rolling down from his face to his body.

 As I took in the image of him being shirtless and water droplets rolling down from his face to his body

"hey y/n".

I jumped from the sudden voice. I look down recognising c/n's voice.

He looked up at me with soft smile.

I looked at him uncomfortably. "H-hey c/n". I responded with croak in my voice.

He furrowed his eyebrows at my uncomfortableness. "Was your wanting help me or something? You have been looking down here for ages".

My eyes widened slightly at his words. "Ye-yeah I was looking at the car... still didn't look clean... you know what I'll come down now". I stammered on my words nervously.

I quickly put on light blue matching set and trainers. I felt nervous going down to see c/n, even though I shouldn't we have been friends since we were young.

 I felt nervous going down to see c/n, even though I shouldn't we have been friends since we were young

I was catching feelings for him.

THAT WAS THE PROBLEM.

I shut my front door heading towards c/n. He approached me as he was about to wrap his arms around my body.

I heldmy hand out. "Uh uh your wet c/n". I reject his hug.

C/n playfully rolled his eyes. "Come on let me make you wet, I always love a challenge". He winked. (🛁🚿😉).

I scoffed at his words. "Yeh cos you totally will". I replied sarcastically at his words.

C/n smirked and slowly raised the hose in my direction.

My eyes widened at the hose raised in front of me. "C/n don't you dare you can have your hug you bitch". I playfully rolled my eyes.

C/n shrugged at my words. "Mmm I don't know if I'm feeling the hug anymore". He said sarcastically.

Water droplets splattered onto my face and shirt. I looked down at my shirt as my nipples became noticeable.

I threw dirty look at c/n. "You dickhead you can see my nipples now".

A smug look appeared on his face. "It's not like I couldn't see the earlier". He placed his arm around my shoulder.

A frown appeared on my face.

He continued. "Cheer up baby girl, it's just some fun".

He pressed a soft kiss on my cheek.

My heart beat instantly increased by his kiss. "I told you not call me that c/n". I crossed my arms.

A soft gaze appeared on his face as he looked down at me.

"Shush you secretly love it, now let's wash car".

He threw a yellow sponge over to me.

I dipped the sponge in the soapy bucket water and began washing the back of the car.

Me and c/n chatted about life as we washed his dad's car.

My side of the car was looking squeaky clean, so I asked c/n to come have a look at it.

I laid my head on the of the car. "Sooo how does it look?". I smiled brightly.

C/n raised his eyebrow and his body came closer to me. Our faces were extremely close.

My heart pounded.

is he going to kiss me

C/n lips brushed mine, I shut my eyes waiting for the moment.

"You missed a spot right here". He tapped a spot next to where my head was placed.

My eyes opened immediately at his voice.

Anger built up in my body as I angrily pushed c/n away from me. "What the fuck was that c/n!". I spat out.

C/n had a unreadable expression on his face.

I angrily threw my wet sponge at him. "You're such a fucking dickhead.

He raised his arms up. "Hey I was only teasing relax".

I took a deep breath out. "Just don't tease with my feelings then". A sad expression was placed on my face.

I played with fingers as c/n didn't have a response.

I walked away from the car, heading in the direction of my house.

"Hey y/n wait".

I ignored him and shut my front door. My heart felt heavy I just basically confessed to him and he didn't feel the same way.

1hr later

My phone buzzed next to my bed side table.

___________

c/n 🍓

hey baby I'm sorry but let's talk please, come outside 😕🍓

sent 1 minute ago

_____________

My heart strings tugged at his message.

________

idk about a part 2 🚗💦....