40•

daily reminder that you are beautiful ✌️✨

y/n point of view

I scrolled through my emails on my laptop. "No new messages yet". I said to myself.

Being a celebrity stylist I would get constant emails and phone calls from my agency or from celebrity's assistants.

ring ring

I grab my phone from my bag and it was call from my agency.

"Hello y/n". Emma my agent spoke.

"Hey Emma is everything okay?". I asked as I took a bit in my sandwich.

"Yes, I just received a call from a celebrity assistant asking for a stylist that would be free tonight and I suggested that you could find a outfit for this male celebrity for tonight's award show is that possible". She explained.

I get a burst of excitement. "Of course sure".

She sighed in relief. "That's brilliant I'll phone his assistant saying you are free and she will send you the details of what the celebrity wants and any other details".

I immediately started typing on my computer. "Oh okay thank you Emma". I ended the call.

Nerves filled my body as I need to pick a good look for this celebrity.

I noticed the email come through with all the details and the clients brief. I jotted it down in my notepad.

I went upstairs and changed my outfit to go shopping.

8 hours later

8 hours later

I was at the hotel holding bags with clothes and shoes along with accessories. I fiddled with the bags nervously.

I was able to locate the hotel room. I gently knocked the door and revealed the celebrity.

But he looked familiar.

His soft e/c eyes gazed into my mine. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Y/n is that you?". I recognised his voice.

C/n was my childhood best friend and i spent my childhood and teen hood with c/n.

I did grow feeling for c/n but the time I wanted to tell him how I felt but he left unexpectedly.