52•

hi 💀🥙 short and bweet

y/n point of view

After greeting y/bf's mom I headed upstairs to his bedroom.

I heard mumbled voices as soon as I came close to his bedroom door I was able to hear clearly.

"I don't know man I just feel like I'm falling in love with her, like I just don't know she makes me feel things that I shouldn't feel". Y/bf groaned softly.

My heart raced rapidly as the butterflies in stomach erupted.

My hands trembled anxiously as I knocked on his door.

"Shit she's here I gotta go dude".I heard his friend on his phone laugh.

"Come in sweetheart".

I opened the door and y/bf eyes shined brightly and he took a deep breath out.

He approached me placing a passionate kiss on my lips.

"H-hi". I stuttered nervously.

His e/c eyes scanned my face in detail. "You look beautiful today sweetheart". He caressed my right cheek gently.

His eyes intensely stared into mine.

I smiled anxiously as I darted my eyes at my hands.

Y/bf chuckled and he narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "What's up with you, your being shyer that usual baby".

Well I did just hear that you love me and I don't know how to respond

I shrugged. "I'm feeling a bit tired but can we play piggy on Roblox ?". I asked.

He sighed heavily. "Piggy again I'm only doing this because I love you". He handed me his 2nd controller.

My heart dropped at his words. I completely froze.

Y/bf eyebrows furrowed. "What is it don't you want to play anymore?".

I shook my head. "Let's play".

How did he not notice

We played for a good hour as chatted about our day.

Y/bf rolled his eyes at me. "Y/n I swear down take that item away from I'm gonna kill you".

I sneakily smirked as I took the item.

Y/bf grunted in frustration. "Y/n fuck off, I love you but stop taking the items away from me".

There it was again

I felt extremely flustered at his words. "Just stop saying that".

Confusion laced on y/bf's face. "What you taking about?". He put down the controller putting his full focus on me.

I sighed. "You keep saying you... that you love you me you've said 3 times : first time on the phone with your friend and 2 times in front of me".

Y/bf eyes widened in shook. "Uh I uh I can explain ... actually I can't explain". A disappointed look reached y/bf's face.

Y/ bf looked at the ground . "I think you should leave". His voice cracked slightly.

I shook my head. "No im not leaving we should talk I just wanted to say th-". I began but y/bf cut me off.

Y/bf slightly raised his voice. "Y/n please just leave I just don't want to talk I feel embarrassed already especially cause you don't feel the same way".

I cupped his face, so his eyes could meet mine. "I love you too y/bf that' what I wanted to say".