7 🔞❤️ (smut part updated)

Start from the beginning

God, he had never felt so anxious and scared.

-

-

Wei Ying woke up panting. He looked around trying to connect the dots back to reality.

It was morning and the breeze was cooling him down. It made his thoughts come back to reality.

He let out a loud sigh. He had no control over his dreams or nightmares so why cry about it.

Plus, he shouldn't be able to cry because of the 5045th rule which was, 'anybody from this sect must be utmost graceful, The direct blood line members shall learn to conciel their emotions; their weaknesses'.

Judging by the sun, it was about 6 am. Meaning that he was in time. He let a small smile grace his features.

He carefully stripped his clothes and entered the hot water prepared for him.

With the slightly wet clothes off his hair completely let down, it felt nice with the water slowly surfacing to the brim due to the gravity of his weight.

He took small breaths.

He had been through hell and back so it was fair to say that he actually never had panicked in any situations after the 'incident'.

He was composed.

He knew his worth, that he shouldn't in fact beg for anyone.

He doesn't lack self-worth or confidence.

If he knew what he wanted, he will damn well get it.

He is ambitious yet humble.

He doesn't want to talk much but knows how to push through.

That's his personality. The one that they made him to have.

-

-

-

-
Lan Wangji P.O.V

I got up and washed up, wore my usual robes, studied, and practiced my sword.

Quite simple, right?

This routine hasn't changed for as long as I can remember

So why did it change?

Why did I change?

What did that Wei Wuxian do to change my routine?

Was last night that drastic?

I woke up at 5 but I only finished dressing up, why?

Because I had a wet dream and had to take care of something and guess what? In the dream was the one and only Wei Wuxian.

Flashback (smut warning)

I found myself struggling to open my eyes, my shoulders felt a little heavy and there was this sickingly sweet smell filling up my nose. I felt my cheeks burning and trickles of sweat drip down my face.

My breath suddenly hitched and I uncontrollably let out a grunt of pleasure as something hot and tight wrapped around my erect cock.

I suddenly opened my eyes as the sight in front of me left me drooling and mesmerized. It was Wei Wuxian..No, Wei Ying infront of me.

His hands were tied with my forehead ribbon.

His cheery red lips hanging open slightly, he had drool all over his chin and his eyes double hooded, glistening brightly with tears threatening to fall. Seeming to slightly doze off sometimes, his breath scattered and could barely even mumble anything but moans.

He was completely flushed red. His hair a complete mess, bawled all over the pillow

I felt so bad for enjoying seeing him like this. Seeing him completely fucked out of his mind.

What I didn't realise was that I never stopped pounding him while I had been admiring the sight before me.

I suddenly felt the pleasure become more intense. Shit, I was about to cum soon.

I quickly fastened my thrust making them more stronger and rougher. I feel my cock hitting a small lump inside Wei Ying's hole making his eyes roll back as he screamed again.

I was going to cum soon. Suddenly, my hand around his throat tightened and I felt like I was in cloud nine.

My thrust were becoming more uneven and I suddenly felt myself cumming.

The pleasure suddenly disappeared.
-

-
I woke up panting, sweating my cheeks flushed red and my erection...was still there..?

It was a dream?

Huh?

-

-

-

-

Oh my god-

chapter 7 is finally here people! :DD

the smut was low-key awkward tbh...-

All jokes aside, thank you for voting and being so fucking adorable. literally, I dunno what shit you people are on to make yourself look so fucking cute ❤️

[no homo btw but I'm gay so kinda homo]

Stay tuned for any more updates! <3