3❤️

"How much more to go Wei-Xiong?" Nie Huaisang said looking around tall dark pine trees giving eternal shade from the sun. You could see the light green shading on the pine leaves going from the very top to a short length.

"Ah, not much left to go Nie-Xiong!" Wei Ying replied. Jiang Cheng couldn't take his eyes off his childhood sweetheart, the way his Adam's apple bobbed every time he talked, the way his perfect plump cherry-pink moved with every syllable he pronounced. His beautiful long braided hair shone when it came in contact with a protected Sunshine.

"Wei Wuxian, how are you even going to manage to handle the 3000 rules at gusu?" Jiang teased but also knowing that his dear Wei could do it without breaking a sweat, seeing how even his every step looked graceful.

Wei Wuxian playfully punched him while laughing slowly. So tempting, his Adam's apple bobbing with every harmonious sound he produced.

Jiang Cheng went bright red, He wished he could store that in a bottle while also snickering alongside him. Everyone slowly joined in, that's how infectious his laughter was.

The group was slowly nearing Caiyi town, the small traders walking around them being a hint. They stopped their work to either stare that the celestial young master with an open mouth or whisper about how beautiful and refined the second young master of celestial mountains looked.

The bustling crowd soon came into view with vendors selling sweets and toys to young children, the boats with traders. It was all too nostalgic for Jiang cheng. While Wei Wuxian who came from a sect that could definitely beat gusu lan at being refined and disciplined that even the people behaved that way, of course they talk more and smile more but were still graceful couldn't find anything that looked familiar back at celestial mountains.

Everyone stopped stare at Wei wuxian, them either blushing or completely suprised. His beauty was all too intimidating for them to even utter a word.

Wei Wuxian on the other hand was eating tanghulu along with jiang Cheng. He and him were comparing whose strawberries were bigger. Although jiang Cheng couldn't stop staring at Wei wuxian. His lips completely glossy and cherry red. Jiang sect heir's mind wandered far after seeing the sight of his lips. He imagined Wei's lips busted and cherry red from biting his lips after trying to muffle his moans which was somewhat impossible.

Heat rushed to his face and he felt a slight tug on his sleeve, he turned around to see Nie huaisang with a deadpan,

"You know he probably still has his chastity belt on, don't make your mind go to the gutters.." He sarcastically whispered the words to him.

What the...

He was right.

Nie was right.

Wei Wuxian was too innocent for him, too pure...

He had to protect him, be there for him...He had to offer his love to his so dear dear Wei. With more determination to court his 'close-friend'. 

He looked around to see Wei Wuxian already walking away. He quickly followed behind. He was willing to follow for eternity. 

-
-

They were already walking to the mountain, already in deep conversation.

"So Wei-xiong how many rules does celestial mountains even have?" Nie huaisang asked.

"Oh, there in total 10,000 rules some added here and there" Wei Wuxian replied while toying with his braid.

"Ten what-" Jiang Cheng's mouth went dry.

It was the same with the jiang or nie sect disciples who were eavesdropping.

"We also have a small valley where celestial spirits roam, they're not bad at all. Which makes me wonder.. A-Cheng, Nie-xiong you should really come to visit." Wei Wuxian said like it's the most casual thing ever, although what could they expect from a sect ran by a bloodline of immortals?

"That wouldn't be so bad" Jiang Cheng said proud with the difference between amount of closeness of him withWei Wuxian than Nie huaisang.

-
-

It's finally here! 💕💞

I have been active and am slowly getting out of my depressive episode so here it is! 💖

Hope y'all cuties enjoy!!🤞

Yours sincerely, author-san! ❤️