2❤️

After negotiating with his grandmother, Wei Wuxian now left celestial mountains for gusu.

His grandmother was a lovely woman, don't get him wrong but the amount of people she sent with him to travel from here to gusu was just ridiculous. Call him conceited or arrogant but it was almost as if he didn't know to protect himself.

So that's why he was here now, both his spiritual weapons sheathed and 9 celestial disciples ready to be at his service.

"How many time left to reach yunmeng, Senior disciple Kang?"

Wei Ying asking the tall male.

Wei Wuxian had to admit,

with the black outer robe that had a white laced inner robe and a moon symbol encrypted on their sash that was elegant and pleasing to the eye,

his hair half-way up ponytail tied with a single grey-tinted ornament,

striking features,

he was quite attractive but he was nowhere near to the celestial sect's second young master.

As for Wei Wuxian, he wore a red under robe with a black outer robe and a leather sash tied to his waist along with a tassel that bore the moon symbol.

His long hair tied in a beautiful braid that had his favoured red ribbon interwinding, with his sword tied to his sash and his flute nowhere to be seen.

"Young master, we will arrive there before nightfall", the said man who was some of the senior disciplines answered.

Since there were 9 people following him and most of them were elite cultivators, they flew on their swords now and then to make the journey faster since they knew how their young master hated to be tardy.

With their black and white uniforms and the moon tassel it's easy to recognise them as Sanren clan's senior disciplines.

There were approximately 5 women and 4 men following the cultivator of extremely high-status

"Well, that's good enough." Wei Wuxian answer with a reassuring smile that made the older cultivator's heart throb.

It's not possible.. Don't carry feelings for young master Wei..! Goddammit!

The cultivator's mind went to Master Sanren's (Xiao Xingchen's) warning that he gave early on when other disciples started to look at Young master differently but who could blame them? Young Wei's beauty rivaled the immortals, they had to be a fool to not see it.

Don't touch my nephew, don't look at him for more than required, don't get too close to him. Remain atleast 6 radius near him, further than that and we will throw you out of the sect.

He could still remember the icy cold glare that he gave to poor disciples when Xiao Xingchen said it and unfortunately, he was one of them.

And the smile that the sect heir gave them was something that forever haunted the disciples present there, his smile quite didn't reach the eyes and his handsome features ready to lash out in absolute anger if anyone denied him. It was bone chilling.

When they reached lotus pier, it was around young afternoon .

The dock was covered with venders in bright clothing, selling bright things. Nothing like celestial mountains.

The water was faintly trying to impersonate the sun as it failed to impersonate the bright star all it could do was to be inspired by the vast clear sky, so it turned to a pretty blue. Lotus stems hung from the water as if they were floating. The lotus petals spreading out periwinkle hues with small droplets of water on them. It felt truly beautiful for Wei Ying.