7 🔞❤️ (smut part updated)

Warning: smut
-

-

-

Young Wei fell into a deep slumber...

It was dark?

He tried opening his eyes and tried looking around trying to accustom himself to the bright lighting.

There he saw,

A similar wooden ceiling with the lace curtains hanging around that he was so used to.

He looked around at his side and saw,

His father wei changze and his mother Cangse Sanren..

His ever-so-charming mother dressed completely in black and white with a moon symbol imprinted on the sleeves of her hanfu.

He got his long silky inky black hair from his mother.

There, his father with a sword tied on his back. His father dressed in his normal dark purple and white robes, he was quite a gentle character.

He was quite beautiful himself, those expressive warm deep grey eyes are the ones he inherited from him.

They were talking about something that he couldn't hear.

Even though he couldn't comprehend what they were saying, he could hear their voices...

His father's soft and husky that you could feel mesmerized by and his mother's youthful and energetic voice.

Those were the two voices that he missed for more than a decade...

He looked around and saw the curtains and design of the room.
It had lilies in a vase not too far away from the bed that he couldn't get up from. The room interior judging the color palette was soft and clean.

The marbles that flowed from the ceiling despite being attached to the ribbons were making soft noises.He couldn't hear his parents and the more he tried to focus on their voices, it focused more on the marbles. His ears were ringing. The marbles starting echoing around his brain.

Drop...Drop...Drop...

He recognised this room as the old infirmary back in celestial mountains.

He couldn't move, he felt paralyzed. He was breathing, right?

He tried to yell loudly but all that got out was a puff of air. He screamed and screamed but nothing came out. The feeling of desperation but to be answered by nothing but silence crawled under his skin.

He wanted to scream, 'ma! Pa! I'm here! A-xian is here!!...-'.

'pa..! Ma..! Please...Hear...Me..Ou...t-'

Wei Wuxian was sure that if his voice was audible right now, if he screamed any further more, he would lose his voice.

The dream suddenly switched to the time he lost his parents.

It was the same week that they found his parent's corpses. It was his third birthday party and his parents didn't return for a week. He kept waiting and waiting at the gates of celestial valleys to celestial mountains themselves.

It happened to be the day where he had the highest hope. Because it was the end of the week and they were probably doing something..Right?

No, God said no. Hell said no... Everyone and everything said no why?

Because it was him, Wei Ying. The child that was born with the beautiful appeal one could see, cursed beauty if he said so himself.

The mourning lasted for months on end