8❤️

Wei Wuxian started to quickly dress up. Stealing glances at himself in the mirror while he put each of the unpainted ivory clothing on his body.

He loved the simplicity and subtle grace of the uniform.

It was quite lovely, he thought as he chuckled seeing how small his waist was.

His hair was in a half-bun with rest flowing gracefully in the cool morning air.

He put on his boots and left the guest room trying to get to Nie Huaisang's room.

Just then he came across Jiang Cheng struggling to tie his hair into a neat bun without having some loose strands falling out.

"A-Cheng, let me help you," Wei Ying said with a gentle smile.

Jiang Cheng's hand that was holding the bun in place suddenly released the collected hair.

His face instinctively burning up and he couldn't decide where to look whether it was Wei Wuxian's hopelessly beautiful face or his lithe and seductive figure and that tiny waist.

Wei Wuxian could, either way, pass off as a god who descended from heaven covered in that white clothing with the gusu lan emblem stitched on the sleeve.

"It's fine Wei Wuxi-" before he could refuse the offer, Wei Ying had already gotten to work.

He could feel Wei Wuxian right behind. He could even smell the rewardingly calm scent he gave off. Jiang Cheng's face blushed deep red at the proximity and it didn't help his mind to not wander to the gutter at all.

But soon, he looked at himself in the mirror in awe, his bun looked fantastic!

"I was going to put this...But" Jiang Cheng heard Wei Ying say from the back. He turned around to see Wei Wuxian holding a pretty lotus clip in light purple while the petal tips were in bright purple.

It was very pretty.

Wait,

Was Wei Wuxian giving him a courting gift? No, he wasn't, Jiang Cheng trying to remind himself but he saw a month ago how a guy gave a girl a clip, similar to this but not as pretty as this.

"Wei Wuxian I want you to put it on your hair instead" Jiang Cheng blurted out.

"What? Er, okay" Wei Wuxian said while looking confused. He slid the clip on the small strands of hair that were hanging out.

It looked perfect on him.

Jiang Cheng tried to imagine how Wei Wuxian would look in Jiang sect's clothing, as the Jiang FuRen.

He would only look the best, only dressed in the finest clothing of the Jiang sect, adorned in the most lavish and beautiful jewelry and ornaments.

He thought one time about how Wei Wuxian would look while wearing the famous Lotus symbol of the Jiang sect.

But honestly, this man could look good even in a trash bag.

"Wei-Xiong? Jiang-Xiong? I couldn't find you in your rooms-" Nie Huaisang said shortly coming inside the small vanity space.

"What is going on here?" Nie Huaisang said, his eyes sharp and curious.

Wei Wuxian finally turned around with a gentle smile gracing his lips.

Suddenly, all the anger dispersed from him immediately. All he could focus on was him and how beautiful his Wei-Xiong looked.

Ah, how much he wished that he had his painting supplies right now, with just a few strokes of his brush, he could and would capture this scene, forever in his secret scrolls. Not that he didn't trust his memory.