New Day, New Problems

Yoshikage's POV
Kei and I were waiting at the landing pad for the bullhead to pick us up. We had pack everything we deemed necessary to decorate our dorm later, although Kei had collected a lot more to decorate with.

Kei: Then I'm put up posters of my favorite movies, then I'm going to-

Yoshikage: Good Grief Kei, we're going to share the same dorm room so lay off the decoration plan for right now.

Kei: Sorry! I'm just excited to see the new school you're going to big bro!

Yoshikage: Well hopefully it won't be too chaotic on the first day...

The bullhead lands and we get on board, we were the first ones there and the bullhead still has to wait for more students to come in so we decided to chill in the corner of the ship. While we were waiting, I looked over at Kei to see her sad about something.

Yoshikage: You alright?

Kei: It's just..... I wonder how mom is feeling about us leaving to this school.

Flashback

Holy: I always felt awful about making you stay here instead of advancing your education, I'm sorry that this wasn't under normal circumstances.

Yoshikage: Mom you've apologized for the fifth time and like I said those other four times, it was my choice to stay here with you.

Holy: I know but it feels like I dealt you a bad hand. Anyways, you both packed everything you needed?

Kei: Yep, I got my books my toys, and decoration plans!

Yoshikage: I pretty much stuffed my room in here, I hope their dorms are sizable. What about you mom? You have a way to making it over to the hospital?

Holy: A transport will come to pick me up, so don't worry about me.

I checked my watch, the time for the bullhead to land is in 10 minutes.

Yoshikage: Well we better get a move on, I don't want to make a track record of being late for school.

Holy: Wait!

We stopped and turned towards our mother. She walked up and wrapped us both into hug.

Holy: No matter what happens to me, no matter how bad this sickness can get, there's one thing I know for sure. I will never forget the most important thing: my two children.

She lands a kiss on our cheeks before letting us go. We waved at her one last time before we walked to the Landing pad.

Flashback end

Yoshikage: She'll be fine, if she had any doubt into what's going on here, she would've talked us out of it and you know how stubborn she is.

Kei: giggles I guess that's true, I think I just really miss her is all...

Yoshikage: Don't worry, we'll make sure to visit her when we have the time.

Kei: Thank you big bro!

The bullhead finally filled up with students, takes off to Beacon. We were still at the corner, but moved a little so that Kei could be by the window. She was looking out the window in glee while I sat next to her with my eyes resting. This was until I felt someone tapping on my shoulder and calling out to me.

???: Excuse me Yosh-shi-kage? And she butchered my name too

I opened my eyes to see the girl I met the other night, Ruby Rose, and next to her was a tall blonde girl wearing a pretty revealing outfit.