His name is Killer Queen

Yoshikage's POV

???: I must say, you are quite the persistent one, chasing me out like this.

???: unfortunately that mindset will only reward you with the sweet release of death. KILLER QUEEN!!!

Alarm clock: She's a Killer Queen~ gunpowder, gelatine, dynamite with a laser beam!~ Guaranteed to blow your mind!~

Yoshikage: groans

Kei: Ooh ooh! Can we let this play all the way to the end? I love this song!

Yoshikage: weak nod into his pillow

Kei: Yay!

While Kei was dancing around while collecting the clothes she's going to wear for the day, I just laid my face down on the pillow and thought about the dreams I kept on having for the past few days.

Yoshikage: Who is that person? Why do I keep seeing him in my dreams? How does he know about Killer Queen?

I lost my train of thought when my sister jumped on my bare back trying to get me up.

Kei: Big Bro, you can't sleep in! We got two hours until school starts!

Yoshikage (muffled): Don't worry I'm getting up, hurry up and take your shower...

Timeskip~

To my surprise, my class of the day is Combat class with Professor Goodwitch, which means that Kei gets to watch us fight. When I found a seat next to RWBY and JNPR, I saw Kei sitting at Goodwitch's desk as she waved excitedly at me. I gave her a smirk and a small wave in return, this was a mistake however, because every female in the vicinity of the classroom aww'd at the sight. I just hid my beret over my face in embarrassment. The class started with Professor Goodwitch explaining the class and how we will be graded in her class, then she asked for volunteers for the first sparring session. Initially no one volunteered, that is until one kid decided to do it, and it was none other than Cardin Winchester, the school bully. He was then asked to choose his opponent, in which he chose me, but he had conniving smirk on his face.

Professor Goodwitch: Mr. Kira, will you accept Mr. Winchester's challenge?

Yoshikage: Good grief, I guess so.

Goodwitch: Very well then, you will both collect your combat equipment from your lockers and meet back here in the arena.

Cardin and I walked out the room and headed towards our lockers, on the way there he decided to make some small talk.

Cardin: So, who's the girl?

Yoshikage:......

Cardin: Come on, we're going to have our first sparring match, so why not get to know your first opponent.

Yoshikage:......she's my sister......

Cardin: oooh, I didn't know they started to let little kids into this school.

Yoshikage: They didn't, she's an exception....

Cardin: Is that right? I bet she's gonna feel reeeeal special watching her big brother getting knocked out.

Yoshikage: That's your biggest take away from this? 2nd hand embarrassment?

Cardin: I'm just like any other person in this school, I hate people who gets special treatment. Especially those who think they are hot shit to the point where they get away with anything they want.

Yoshikage: Look who's talking...

Cardin: But don't worry, I'll only rough you up badly enough so that you can beg for your mommy to fix you up.