Forever Fall

(A/n: Soooo, Cardin is too scared of Yoshikage Kira to bully his friends or anyone for that matter in his presence. So because of that, I will be changing the plot of Jaundice a little bit, but it'll be in a way you'll probably enjoy. Also I'm going to be changing how I write the dialogue from here on out and be sure edit the previous chapters in this way. Without further ado, onto the chapter!)

Yoshikage's POV
"Huh....he's been out longer than I thought..." That was my thought process when I was sitting in Professor Oobleck's class. It's already been 40 minutes since I planted that bubble in his cheek, and it's supposed to dissipate in 20. Regardless, I found out that the bunny Faunus from lunch also attends this class. Her name is Velvet Scarletina, she's a second year, apart of the well known CVFY team. I never seen them fight, but they're held in an extremely high regard, especially by Professor Goodwitch. All this makes me wonder why she lets a punk like Cardin get under her skin.

During the class, Jaune, who was sitting next to me, started scooting next to me and whispered to me, "Hey, I just wanted to thank you for sticking up for me in the cafeteria, I'm sure that girl down also appreciates it." He says this while pointing to Velvet, who is sitting at the bottom desks. Before I could answer him, the professor suddenly called him out. "Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to the class! Excellent, what is the answer?" Jaune fumbled and looks around himself to find a leeway to answer the question. Pyrrha tries to make gestures towards her eyes to help, but he gets the wrong idea. "Binoculars!" He beams with confidence. Pyrrha facepalms and the class giggles. Oobleck was not amused, "Very funny Mr. Arc, does anyone else want to answer this question?" I decided to save Jaune's ass by raising my hand. "Ah Mr. Kira, I believe this is your first time ever speaking in this class, do we n you have the answer?" "The Faunus had night vision, which gave them a distinct advantage on ambushes and traps." I finished. "Thank you Mr. Kira. Mr Arc! Perhaps you should stay after class to discuss your Additional readings. This caused Jaune to groan and slouch back into his chair while the professor continues his teaching. Sometime later during the lecture, Cardin waltz in holding an ice bag to his cheek. "Ah Mr Winchester, it's about you showed up, stay after class for your assignments." Oobleck says without turning from his board. "Yessir...." He mumbles, slowly walking up to his seat, picking up his pace when he walked past me, then sat down.

Not too long later, class finally ended and everyone poured out of the doors except for Jaune and Cardin. I was heading to Goodwitch's class to pick up Kei until I felt someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see it was Velvet, who immediately shrunk down when I made eye contact. "Something you need?" I asked. She takes a moment to compose herself before standing up straight to look at me in the eye. "Th-thank you for protecting me." She muttered, before looking back at the floor. "Uhhh... no problem, word of advice: it's best not to wait for others to help." This got her to perk up a bit, "huh?" "You want to be a huntress right? To help people? First thing you gotta do is help yourself. Sometimes it's better to do things yourself, or else you'll never climb up in the world." I finished, she looked away in shame. I felt myself reach forward and pat her head unexpectedly. She flinched while I reeled back my hand and apologized quickly, "Sorry, I'm not normally a toucher-" "No no, I-it's ok! Thank you again!" She speeds off with a dark blush on her face. I look back at my hand and thought to myself, "What was that?" I walked to Professor Goodwitch's room to get Kei.

Timeskip~

Third POV
Ever since Josefumi got Soft & Wet, the last few days were awesome. He has been outside lot playing lots of games with him, his mother didn't care where He went, as long as he can come back home before it turns dark. This time Kiyomi was also leaving the house to go on a date. "Alright Josefumi, I should be home by 6:30 tonight, if I'm not here or you get bored and want to come home, here's a spare key, don't lose it." She hands him the key and Josefumi jumps up in excitement, "Ok! I hope you have a fun date!" He runs off, leaving Kiyomi perplexed by his recent change in mood, Josefumi was never a terribly sad or quiet kid, but since he has started to live with her, Josefumi never displayed this much energy. "What has gotten into him?" She thought to herself, before being interrupted by a car that honked its horn, signaling her to get inside. Kiyomi shook away the thought and got in.