First Day

Yoshikage's POV

???: Killer Queen! Make that air bullet a bomb! Yes I win!

Yoshikage: You bastard...!

???: This is it, I'm ending you

Kei: Yoshikage wake up!

I woke up to Kei lackadaisically shaking me while my alarm is blaring.

Kei (tired): Your alarm was going off for about five minutes.

Yoshikage: So it is...

Kei: Also a text appeared on your scroll...

I sat up on my bed and grabbed my scroll. The text was from Professor Ozpin, it read: "Hello Mr. Kira, I hope I didn't cause you too much of a disturbance messaging you like this but I would like to inform you that before classes, you are to bring your little sister to Professor Goodwitch to be watched. You'll get her back when you go to lunch and after classes end."
I looked back at Kei who is resting her head on my lap, and decided to break the news to her.

Yoshikage: Welp, looks like you'll be spared of having to sit through four classes silently.

Kei: What do you mean?

Yoshikage: You're going to be staying with Professor Goodwitch until lunch and after school...

Kei: Awwwww, but I wanna see the people you'll be working with.

Yoshikage: You'll have plenty of time in lunch and this evening to get to know them, besides, do you really want to sit with me bored out of your mind because you can't do anything?

Kei: Fine, you win. But I want you tell me what happens in your classes when you come and get me.

Yoshikage: Alright, now get ready, it's 6:47 and classes start at 9, so that gives us plenty to get dress, eat breakfast and bring you to Goodwitch.

I put on the school blazer which was surprising exactly my size and put on my sailor's beret. I wait for Kei to sleepily get ready herself.

Timeskip~

After taking care of our stuff for the morning, it was now 8:45 and we already made it to Professor Goodwitch's combat class. Walking in, I see Goodwitch at her desk writing some papers, she looks up and sees us.

Goodwitch: Ah Mr. Kira, I wonder if you were ever going to show up.

Yoshikage: Well I still have 15 minutes left to spare so I'm just going to drop her off and quickly get back.

Goodwitch: try not be late.

Kei gave me one last hug saying "goodbye" before running towards Goodwitch. I quickly walked to my first class of the day: Professor Port. It took about ten minutes to get there and when I did, I just sat around the middle row of seats while Professor Port greets me.

Professor Port: Ahh Mr Kira! It's good to see that you won't be one of the students who are late for their first class!

Shortly afterwards, RWBY and JNPR crashes through the door of the class and all eyes were on them.

Professor Port: Ah! Team RWBY and JNPR, already late for your first class aren't you? Just take your seat in any empty seat.

Those empty seats so happened to be where I was sitting, so each team took their seats on either side of me.

Ruby: Hey Yoshikage!

Yoshikage: Morning....

Ruby: Where's your sister? I haven't seen her in her.