Aftermath .10

(A/n: Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait I forgot my password and completely forgot about about this but you know what i didn't want to just end it like that so I decided to continue with this story for a little bit longer :) anyways thanks for everyone who stayed for that a new chapter! Hope y'all enjoy! ) 

                It has been a week since the incident with Yukino and a week since the dragons have return to somewhat normal. Rogue has still haven't talked to Sting since that night. Things with them have been tense, the two dragon slayers haven't said one word to each other, one dragon too angry to get the words out and the other..well he is just scared of the shadow dragon. It seems to affect the others around them, everyone tries to ignore the dark and depressing arua coming from two sides of the room. 

                 "errrr...COME ON! It's been a WHOLE week when are these homo's gonna make up already!" Minerva angerly complains to Y/N while they sit with Orga. "Isn't Rogue with Y/N so that doesn't make him a homo?" Orga states confused. " Oh yeah he is, but there is some tension there and it's definitely not straight." Y/N says as minerva nods her head in agreement. "You guys know i'm sitting right here right?" Y/N just smacks his shoulder while Rogue winces. " You need to talk to him, look at him he is so lonely and sad. I feel so bad for him" Y/N states as she looks over at the light dragon mage across the guild hall, sulking and she is pretty sure she saw mushrooms growing on him. Rogue looks over and his facial expression seems to soften into a frown until he turns back around and plasters his angry face again. "Well that's what he gets for trying to harass my girlfriend and try to steal her away." The group all sighs and continuing their conversation.

Y/N POV:

             Me and the group continue our conversation and plan for out next mission. While Orga was going on about how he should enter in a singing contest that was going on later on. I look over at sting's table and see he is talking with Rufus, well at least Rufus is talking while sting is sulking. I feel so bad I know what he did was absolutely terrible, but I know that wasn't him his emotions weren't stable. I wanna help him and Rouge make up again, they both miss each other dearly, If Rogue wasn't so stubborn. So stubbornly handsome...I mean. Anyways, I'm getting off track how can I get them to both make up. 

                          As Y/N was in her intense thought a certain short haired, light blueish haired mage walked into the guilds front doors. Everyone didn't know what happened between her and y/n, sting thought it would be the best since she was a big part of the guild and lots of people thought of her as family, but to a certain group that isn't the case. Yukino entered the guild waving and greeting her fellow members. She walked passed the groups table and made eye contact with the (H/C)-ette and gave her the dirtiest look, she then gave a huff and walked over to stings table and sat across him next to a very uncomfortable Rufus. "I'm going to check on how the other gang is doing see ya Sting talk to you later." As he got up yukino spoke to him, " No bye for me Rufus?" She faked pouted. He just gave her a 'bye' and left to the other table. "What do you want now yukino? Haven't you already ruined my life enough already. For god sakes my best friends won't even talk to me anymore!" He sneered at her. "You did crossed me sting. I was suppose to be with him not that bi-" She was cut off by sting slamming his hands on the table before she could diss the girl. The guild was startled by the slam, "I suggest you don't finish that sentence, or ELSE" Sting then got up and walked out of the guild. Y/N got up to run after the light dragon mage but was stopped by Rouge, "Please. Don't. I still don't trust him with you." " please Rouge he is suffering i'm not letting one of my best friend suffer alone. I forgave him, I know it wasn't the real him." Y/N yanked her arm away and ran after sting, leaving rouge in a state of shock and worry. 

        "You know Rouge you should listen to her, I know you miss him as much as he misses you." Minerva says trying to comfort the shadow dragon. "I know it's just....complicated." He stated with a unreadable expression. "Look Rouge I know it's hard to forgave him, but like she said that wasn't sting he wasn't in the right mind set." Orga joined in, " I don't know much about dragon habits but from what I heard it sounds pretty painful." Rufus stated. Rouge remembers the time before he got together with you, they were definitely painful. Especially the loneliness and constant achiness. He was lucky to have you but sting didn't have no one, he could've slept with yukino but sting isn't like that, he is a hopeless romantic type. Rogue then got up without saying anything and followed the two out the guild doors. "Should we be concerned about them?" Orga turned to the group. "We need them to sort it out by themselves, but as for her" The group looked at the cause of this across the room, "We can deal with her no one messes with my best friends." 

End of Chapter 

(A/N: Hey guys sorry again for how long i've been gone, I'm not sure where to take this story, So let me know what kind of idea's y'all have, and let me know if you like where this is going and thanks again for the reads love yall see you guys in the next chapter)