How could you do this!?! 6.

~Unknown pov~
She doesn't know what's gonna hit her. She always gets everything from the top of training to always the boys! Why can't I be appreciated! I want rogue and sting to want me. To pay attention to me not that snobby bitch!
(Time skip to the guild hall (y/n) pov)
As we all were talking I couldn't take my mind of sting. I was worried he's like a brother to me. Hope he isn't doing anything stupid. I turn to rogue and hold his hand, he squeezing my hand calming me down. He always knows what I'm thinking. I smile and him and lean on his shoulder as Minerva squeals. "So when's the wedding?" She asked us. My face turns red and I can feel rogue stiffen and turn rogue. 'Cute' "M-minerva!" Rogue stutters and yells.

          As Minerva teases him and rogue trying to not melt. The guild doors open to reveal sting he heads over to us......happy? I turn to look over to yukino and she sits up straight and scoots over for sting. As he sits down next to her rogue puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer as he growls lowly and sting glares a little and turns to me. "Sorry about earlier I didn't mean to I don't know what came over me" I was shocked and smiled at him "No worries, we're cool" he sighs in relief and turns to talk to lector and orga. I listen to Minerva and Rufus conversation I can feel someone's glaring daggers at me.... but who?

~normal pov~
As everyone laughs and talks to each other enjoying everything rogue decided to get up to use the bathroom as he leaves a certain pair of eyes are watching him intensely. "I'll be right back" sting got up and walks toward the bathroom "m-me too" yukino follows him as everyone smiles a little knowing sting and yukino will probably kiss and become the new it couple. As a few minutes pass (Y/n) finishes talking to Minerva and starts worrying rogue hasn't been back. Not really paying attention to yukino and sting probably off making out as she heads toward the bathroom she spots her black haired dragon she walks toward him only to find yukino trying to taker HER rogue.

~Yukino pov (few minutes before)
I get up walking toward rogue and wait for him outside. As I hear him come out I push him against a wall by the bathroom so no one saw us. "Yukino wha-" I cut him off by putting my finger on his lips "oh rogue we can't keep doing this she will find out eventually" he looks at me in confusion "what the hell you talking about?" I smirk thinking he's teasing me "Rogue stop teasing me, she's not here. I know the way you look at me the way you rub her thigh wishing it was mine!" I rub my hand on top of his abs seductively. He can't resist me. As I reach for his belt line "there's a closet over there we can you know...." I whisper in his ear "....fool around" as grab his hang and he pushes me off! "What the fuck yukino I have a girlfriend!" That really pisses me off I pin him to the wall and kiss him. That bitch shouldn't mess with me. He pushes me to the ground "get the hell of me" I feel tears in my eyes as I look at his anger ones. "B-but rogue I thought you loved me!" He looks disgusted "I would never love you. I only love (y/n)! Till the day I die!" He turns off and grabs someone behind the wall and kisses her... wait (y/n)!?! That bitch! She must die!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How could you take him away!?!

Yo sorry haven't uploaded my Wattpad was being stupid. To all the yukino lovers I'm sorry!.....but I don't like her that's what I made her the 'villain', but thank you for all your guys support i really appreciate it! Here some questions to ask yourself
•Where did sting go?
•What will happen if sting finds out that yukino want to kill (y/n)?
And what will happen when they get back to the table?
We'll see in the next chapter love you guys!