Sting?!? 2.

It was morning you woke up in your boyfriends arms. Naked. You blushed and moved. It hurt so you just stayed in his strong arms. You remembered what you were going to ask Rogue. Why was Sting acting so weird. Did something happen?

~Stings house~ Stings pov~

Dammit. I bet he already claimed her. Why did he fall for him. I met her first! Whatever. I should probably take a shower so I can calm down.

~Regular pov~

Sting took off his clothes and got in the shower. He got in the shower. The shower was hot so steam was everywhere. One problem was that Sting, was still in mating mode. But he can't just pick a girl off the street and have sex with her. He can't just do that, just too much drama. He needed you. While he was in the shower he couldn't stop thinking about you.

Your eyes, your hair,......your .....body. Your (y/b) body. It makes any guy go crazy. He felt himself getting hard just think about you. "Dammit." He slowly put his hand on his shaft and slowly pumping. "ooh...yeah....fuck.." He pumped harder and released. After he was done taking his shower he headed out and went to the guild.

~back to your house~

You got up slowly, but painfully, so you don't wake Rogue up. You took a shower and headed down stairs to clean. As you were cleaning the counter you felt the same muscular arms wrap around your waist. He lowered his head and whispered in your ear. "Good morning babe." You smiled, turned around and kissed him. "Morning." He smiled that heart melting smile. He traced the dragon scale on your neck. "I finally marked you. No one can take you now."

"No one can replace you anyway." You hugged him. Than you remembered you he was naked. "How 'bout you get dressed and we head to the café?" He smirked and nodded. As he walked away to take a shower you were trying to figure out what was wrong with Sting.

After Rogue got out of the shower you both heads to the café. As you got there Sting was there. He was ordering as he saw you he looked away.'that was weird maybe he didn't see me' "STING!!!" You ran up to him and hugged him. Rogue following behind. You both sat down holding hands. Sting glared at it but wasn't noticeable. As you guys ate in silence, which was awkward. You guys headed toward the guild. "I need to pick up Frotch from Yukino do you mind staying with Sting?" You smiled. "no not at all bye babe" You guys shared a kiss, while still let out a low growl.

He headed off. As he was walking away Sting pulled your arm. "y/n? Can I ask you something?" "Sure why not?" He kissed you without warning and said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I love you"

-------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it. Sorry it was short I been busy but here you guys go hope you enjoyed it. See you next time.