YOU WHAT?!?! 3.

As sting pulled away you were shocked! Sting. The 'great' sting was kissing you. "Sting what the hell?!?!" he looked into your eyes. "(y/n) I'm in love with you. I'll do anything for you as long as that Rouge doesn't get you." As he pulled you into a hug, there was a sudden cough. "Should I leave?" That voice scared you. His deep voice. You can hear the jealousy and the anger in his voice. You can tell sting got frightened, 'cause he jumped, and was shivering.

   Since the Eclipse gate happen you were kind of scared of Rogue in some way. You were too scared he was going to snap and turn into the future rogue. "NO! please don't go." you called out. You just wanted to get away from Sting before something happened. "Lets go (y/n). And sting.......don't ever.....kiss her again." You took one look back at sting. Eyes clouded with......pain...anger and sadness. You turn back and walked away with Rouge.

                                      ~Time Skip brought to you by Anime guy hotness!~

      You guys reached the guild the whole time Rouge hasn't said a word. When you put your hand on the door Rouge stopped you. "Did you enjoy it?" Your eyes widened. "NO! of course not!" you wrapped your arms around him. "I love you and you only. I'll always be with you." He snaked his arms around you into a tight warm hug. "Please don't leave me." "never" after a minute you guys pulled away and walked into the guild.

      Everything was normal. Except no sting. as you were thinking Rufus came up to you and Rogue. "Where's sting Rogue?" Rogue just look natural. "He's sick today." I turned so he wouldn't see me. "Okay well see ya." he went off to talk to Minerva.

As  he were walking Rogue pulled you into a closet. and pushed you up the way, breathe on you neck you can feel that sexy smirk on your neck.

.

.

...

..

.

."You've been a naughty girl."

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N) so how'd you like it? Sorry little cheesy and stupid. Sorry haven't updated. I'll try updating sooner but no promisesn.So I'm running out of ideas, it would be helpful if you comment and the best gets to go into the chapter. So leave a comment and vote! and ill see you in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!