Different Feeling? 9.

"Sting what the hell you doing here? And why did you bring her?" Rogue asks while getting ready to fight. "Look I know I have said this before, but I'm sorry... these dragon hormones are making me think and act weird, other times I'll be fine and other times I want to claw and destroy everything else. I don't know what to do, this is the first time we haven't been together this is the first time we ever had an argument." Rogue lowers his defense at stings apology still hesitant. "Look it's not fun for me and you, I get those urges too but I don't go try forcing my self on my best friends girlfriend. Sting it's almost midnight and I don't want to wake y/n up so please just go home." Sting soften more at the mention of you. "Okay I'm sorry but an we at least talk about this I really miss you guys and lector keeps wondering when we all are gonna hangout again." Rogue nods in agreement while heading back inside while the other two start walking back to the guild. "Why didn't you attack you said I can have rogue!" Yukino says clearly irritated, "you know what that's my best friend still and I wouldn't try hurting him so since you're so cold hearted then you can go do it yourself." Sting snaps back at her getting irritated by her attitude. She quiets herself till they reach the quild. They split ways yukino obviously mad stormed off while sting heads to Minerva to check on lector. "Is he okay?" He asks the mage, "yeah he just got a little sleepy" she says as she gives lector back to sting. Sting smiles as lector curls up to him in his arms, no matter how much pain he was in he was glad to know his buddy will always be there for him. "So how did it go?" Minerva questions the dragon, "well..." sting doesn't have to say anything else for Minerva to get what he means. "You will be alright you guys have a bond that can never be broken." She leans to hug him while blushing a tint pink "know that if you need to me I'll always be here for you." She let's go, smiles at him, the leaves for her home. Sting stands there for a while wondering what just happened and what was this feeling. He didn't realized he was blushing till he felt his face and shook off the feeling and walked home with lector, he tucked the exceed into his bed while he proceed to get ready for bed, while drifting off to sleep he waited to dream about y/n but instead it was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Minerva???

—————————————————————————-
(A/n)
Hi sorry I'm late idk if you guys liked were I'm going with this with sting but I like it so??? Anyways I'll be uploading more and getting more into this story I love all of you and thank you for everything!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️