Punishment .4

Rogue pushes (y/n) up the kissing her neck and biting on it leaving marks on her neck. "W-wait Rogue..." he growls and kisses her pushing his tongue in exploring every inch of her mouth as she helplessly moans and wraps her arms around him. Rogue pulls away leaving a string of saliva with it. "You smell like him so I'm gonna wash that away..." he takes off his shirt slowly so he can tease the poor girl. (Y/n) looks at him admiring every detail. His 6 pack to his v line. (Sorry not sorry)

He smirks to him self "like what you see here babe?" You look up completely embarrassed as you about to answer and goes back to kissing you putting his leg in between your thighs. You moan out loud "Ah~ R-Rogue!" He smirks again lifting you shirt over your head " No bra? Naughty girl"

    He pushes his leg higher as he pinches you nipples and sucking the other one. "Ah rogue please I want you?" He smiles and still playing with you breasts he leans into your ear. "Sorry baby girl you have to wait~ Daddy needs to teach you a lesson if you listen be the nice girl you are ill reward you~" you whimper at the words he says and he removes his leg and pulls his pants down removing his member.

"Suck it." He demands your eyes widen forgetting how big he was you take the tip in and licking it and pushing it slowly in having a little. " Aha yes baby just like that!~ ohhh that feels good~" you bob your head as he puts his head back in pleasure "Oh god (y/n)~ I need you!" He picks you up and pushes you against the wall.

"You ready?" You nod and as he pushes in and you clench the wall in pleasure moaning his name "ROGUE!~" he starts thrusting into you hard and fast "That's right (y/n) let him know who you belong to!" He thrust hitting your sweet spot. " OH GOD ROGUE HERE~" he pounds that spot.

"oh god baby I'm close I'm gonna cum!" "me too!!" As he thrust into you a few more times he comes with you. Your legs start shaking and he picks you up and starts getting dress forgetting your in a closet. As you put your shorty on he kisses your cheek hugging you and whispering in your ear sweetly. " That should teach him not to mess with was is mine......"

Hey! Sorry haven't posted but I hope this made it up but I hope you liked it and I'll see you in the next chapter! Baiiii!!!!!!!