Mating season. 1

You were walking to Sabortooth, when a sign said I was closed. So you headed to Rogue's place when you ran into Sting. "Oh hey Sting!!" He was blushing and sweating. "O-oh hey (y/n)! What are you doing?" He was trying to avoid eye contact. "Um...i was just heading to Rogue's house. You okay Sting?" You went to touch him but flicked your hand away.

"Uh got to go (y/n) bye!" He ran off to god knows where. "That was strange? Hope he's okay. I wonder if Rogue knows?" You started heading off. " (Y/N)!!" You saw your friends Yukino, and Minerva (Is that how to spell her name?) running toward you. They hurried and pulled you. "(Y/n) can you do some....stuff with us?" Yukino asked. "Now." Minerva ask, or demanded. "Y-yeah sure lets go."

~~~~Time skip by Rogue's sexiness~~~

The whole time you, Yukino, and Minerva were doing stuff (they just wanted to watch a movie and they had a extra ticket.) you were thinking about why the guild was closed. "Hey guys do you know why the guild was closed today?" You questioned. They both look at each other. "You don't know?" You shook your head. " Well its mating season for all dragon slayers, since Rogue and Sting are dragon slayers they get affected. So Sting decided to take the day off."

'Was that the reason sting was acting weird?' You thought. "So they told everyone to go home and take the day off." You just nodded your head. "I think i should head home, I'm getting pretty tired." You said your goodbyes and headed off. As you were walking you had a feeling someone was watching you. You kept a eye out. Everytime you turned around there was nothing but shadows. (forgot to mention its night time.) So you decided to run home. Once you got there you locked the doors and checked if anyone was there.

You sighed in relief. Then you felt two muscular arms wrap around your waist. You froze in place. "Hey babe." You recognized that deep, sexy voice. "God dammit Rogue you nearly scared me to death." You could feel the smirk as he pushed his face into your neck. "Sorry I just wanted to make sure you got home safe." Something was different about him, his voice was lower, and sexier. (If that's even possible) He started smelling your hair.

Then that's when you remembered what Minerva and Yukino said. He was in Mating mod. You starting getting nervous. "So Rogue did you need anything?" He just smelled your hair and played with it. "Just one thing" he whispered in your ear. You shivered and replied. "Y-yeah? What is it?" You knew exactly what it was. He pushed you more into the wall. Then whispered in your ear again this time he made his voice deep and manly, so he can turn you one. "You." Hell. It did turn you on.

You felt your cheeks growing hot. You moved slightly, but Rogue let out a groan. You felt his 'little' guy poking your thigh. You felt so much heating coming from there. "(y/n) please. Please let me fuck you." You blushes and lost in words, so you just nodded. He smirked and pulled you into his arms and carried you up the stairs to the bedroom. Once you got there he already got yours and his clothes off. He kissed you and explored your mouth. You moaned at the pleasure.

He say up and laid down on his back. "(y/n) please suck me like your favorite lollipop." You blushes dark red by his words. So you slowly started taking off his boxers. Once they were off his 'little' guy sprong out. Your eyes widen of how big it was. "like what you see." He smirked at you. You licked the tip of it and wrapping your hands around it. Rogue hissed and rolled his head back. You put his cock into your mouth and started slowly but hard sucking him. "Fuck...mhm....(y/n)" He moaned your name. You picked up the pace. You also made sure you moaned to send him over the edge. "god! (y/n) I'm gonna....cum!" You went faster and sucked harder. Rogue kept moaning your name, he also dug his hands in the (h/c) hair. One final suck and he released in your mouth. So you swallowed it all. " That tasted so good."

After Rogue caught his breath he pinned you to the bed. "This might hurt. I can stop if you want?" You shook your head. "I love you Rogue. So please. Continue." He smiled and kissed your nose. He started inserting the tip. Tears started coming town your face. "Please hang in there (y/n)" once he was all in he kissed your tears away and waited for you to adjust. Once the pain was gone you nodded your head signaling him to go.

He started moving his hips. "Oh! GOD! Rogue~!" You moaned his name. He started moving faster and harder. "Aha Rogue! It feels so good! Don't stop!" He pounded faster. "who said I was" Once he was going faster and deeper he hit your spot. Making you scream. "FUCK! ROGUE HIT THAT SPOT! THERE!~" He hit that spot over and over. "(y/n) I'm gonna cum!!" "Me too!!" He went faster, the bed started creaking. Once you both were close and bit your neck drawing blood and licking it up. He came inside you. You came at moaned his name. "Rogue I love you!~"

"I love you too!~" You both collapsed and he pulled a blanked over you and him. You guys both cuddled and fell asleep peacefully.

~~Outside~~~~

Meanwhile Sting was outside flowers and chocolates in hands. "Dammit Rogue. I will have her. Even if I have to hurt you." He threw the objects away and headed home. Will you and Rogue stay together.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Forever?

--------------------------------------------------------------

So how did I do? I might make a story about this, but other than that comment how I did and should I make a story, if think so comment. Make sure to check out my other story's and ill see you nest time! Peace!