17. I THINK HE STOLE MY SOUL

Start from the beginning

He started to prepare the cake quickly while Jae was coloring one of his coloring pages. The toddler was still sitting at the table, swinging his feet, and Jeongguk was talking to him every now and then. The boy happily told him about his friends from kindergarden and what he had been doing lately. Jaesung was a talkative kid, but that was even lovelier. For a moment, he wondered if Taehyung was the same at his age, and if he was playing in theaters.

“Your daddy told me you played in a kindergarden play,” he said, looking at Jae.

“Yes! Jae was a carrot!” the boy confirmed with clear pride in his voice.

“Oh, it must have been a very difficult role!” he exclaimed, smiling to himself.

“Yes! Jae had to learn to dance!” the toddler announced.

“Ooh, and who taught you to dance? Did you learn yourself or did daddy help you?” he asked curiously, in his mind seeing already the image of Tae dancing barefoot in the living room with Jae, laughing out loud.

“Daddy showed me! Jae was dancing! And now Jae will play again!”

“Oh my, really?” he asked delighted.

“Jae's going to play again on Thursday,” the boy announced, with obvious pride in his voice, and he pushed his baby's chest out tighter.

“I'm sure you were the best of all. I wish I could see you perform," saying that, Jeon smiled to himself. He placed some of the already-fried pies on the plate and handed it to Jae. “Here you are, tiger. Just be careful, so you don't get burned, okay?”

Jeongguk shifted the crayons and coloring book aside, then stroked his hair lightly and smiled gently at him. The toddler immediately grabbed one of the sweet pancakes in his hands and bit into it, while staining his mouth with strawberry filling. Jeongguk chose this particular fruit on purpose, knowing Jae adored it. Watching the little boy eat, he leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on the top of his head.

“I could have such mornings every day. Maybe then I would even start to like wakeing up early,” a low voice suddenly said, caressing the senses with its warm, soothing tone.

Jeongguk immediately noticed that when he woke up, his voice was even lower and slightly hoarse, making it even sexier. He raised his head and quickly found the source of that wonderful sound.

Taehyung stood on the threshold of the living room. His red hair was all wet and badly disheveled, as if he had just rubbed it with the towel that now hung over his right shoulder. The man was dressed only in black jeans that hung low on his hips, showing the surgical scar and a sexy V-line. His chest was naked, and Jeon could see here and there only drops of water that glistened aggressively on his dark skin.

For a little too long, Jeongguk's gaze absorbed the wonderful sight, but he couldn't help himself. It was the second time he'd seen him shirtless, but it was impossible to forget how wonderful a man's body was. Taehyung was not very muscular, his muscles were only delicately defined, but there was something about him that he couldn't look away.

He surveyed his bare chest, gliding over his broad shoulders, protruding collarbones, then looked a little lower. Instinctively, he hung his gaze on the silver piercing that gleamed invitingly in his left nipple, and wished the other was covered by a towel that was placed over his shoulder.

Looking at that piercing, he wondered for a moment what it would be like to suck his lips on his caramel-colored nipple, teasing him with his tongue. After a while, however, an incredibly indecent thought crept into his head and he felt an incredible dryness in his mouth and a characteristic pressure in the lower abdomen.