58. BOY MEETS EVIL

Taehyung stopped the car where he normally parked and quickly switched off the engine

Taehyung stopped the car where he normally parked and quickly switched off the engine. Before getting out, he glanced quickly at his watch and cursed softly under his breath. His client today was late, and the session was extended as a result. He didn't want Jae to have to sit overtime and wait for him in kindergarten alone. As a result, he had to ask Jeongguk to pick up the baby today. Along the way, he quickly popped into the store to buy something to make the dinner promised yesterday, but he was too late anyway.

He hated days like this.

Every time a similar situation happened, and he had to ask someone for help, he felt as if he was failing his son. So he always did everything so that Jae would not have to wait for him, only as a last resort did he ask his mother or Yoongi for help. This time, however, he knew that the little one was in the best hands he could imagine. Jeongguk was wonderful to him, and he was great with him. He could not have dreamed of a better partner with whom he could raise his son.

The mere thought made him feel a little better, and his lips curved into an involuntary smile. So he quickly got out of the car and ran to the trunk to get the grocery bags out of it, then walked towards his block. He ran up the stairs two at a time as if he felt an almost painful urge to finally see him. He opened the lock with equal enthusiasm, to finally push the door and slide inside the apartment.

All he had to do was step inside the apartment and his senses were attacked by the smell of the food, making his stomach almost shrunken painfully. All day he only had time to eat the breakfast he had prepared for himself, Jae and Gguk this morning. He was so overwhelmed with work that he didn't even have time to eat. He smoked only two or three cigarettes during the day and drink them down with coffee, which was a bit too bitter and almost cold. At the mere mention, he winced slightly, still feeling the tart taste on his tongue.

He slipped his boots off his feet, stepping on his heels, and, bags in his arms, walked towards the living room. As soon as he crossed the threshold of the corridor, he saw the young CEO. Jeongguk stood at the burner, with his back to him, and sang under his breath the words of the song that came from the loudspeaker of his phone on the top of the cupboard next to him. The brunet was still smartly dressed. He didn't even have time to change after he got home, it seemed. He threw his black suit jacket over the back of one of the chairs, and the sleeves of his white shirt were rolled up to his elbows, exposing his strong forearms. He also noticed immediately that his black tie, instead of tying his slender neck, was tucked into the right pocket of elegant trousers, which ― to his satisfaction ― covered the man's ass almost like a second skin, emphasizing all the advantages of his figure. In addition, his hips swayed gently from side to side to the rhythm of the melody, and he followed them with his eyes for a moment, like a cobra mesmerized by the movement of a flute.

"Shit, you're so sexy," he said, before realizing he had spoken the words aloud.

It was only when he spoke that the young CEO realized that he was no longer alone. The sounds of the music must have drowned out the sound of the door opening. His lips curved into a ferocious smile, and his face turned towards the newcomer. Taehyung hurried into the kitchen and set the grocery bags on the counter next to the man, then quickly climbed the last centimeters between them and, wrapping his arms around Jeon's narrow waist, placed a kiss on his exposed nape while absorbing the masculine scent of his perfume, the delicate aroma of which settled on the milky skin of the young CEO.