•grind on me•

𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧
———————————————————
baby grind on me..
*requested*

edited.

Payton was driving to the sway house to see his brother and friends. His brother was in the Sway house. Anthony. And they both went on tour last summer with a few of the sway members so he knew most of them.

The last time he was there he met the rest, but there was a new one there this time. He pulled up to the new bel air mansion or the triller air mansion. He parked his car and walked up the door.

"Aye look who's here!" Josh yelled and ran up to him. 

"Hey," Payton said softly.

"Anthonys out with Jaden they'll be back in a bit, but for now QUINTON!" Josh yelled.

A boy with fluffy black hair came running down the stairs. He looked oddly like Jaden. 

"Hey I'm Payton," Payton said and held out his hand to dap him up.

"Quinton," the other said. They dapped each other up and then stood awkwardly.

"So Imma leaves y'all here and gonna go edit," Josh said and left.

Payton and Quinton just stood there. "So you wanna go somewhere?" Payton asked.

"Sure, I'm assuming that you know your way around here," Quinton said and threw his shoes on. 

"Yeah, I do. I'm Anthony's little brother" They both walked out the door.

"Yeah he's told us a little about you," Quinton said, "we'll take your car".

Payton just nodded and unlocked his car. They two got in and pulled out of the driveway.

"You can have aux if you want," Payton said as they turned a corner. Quinton nodded and plugged his phone in.

Quinton put on some pop smoke and looked out the window. Payton pulled into a private park that he and Anthony go to sometimes.

the two walk a little close to each other as they head towards the park.

they sit down on a beach and start talking. "So how long have you been in sway?" Payton asked.

"Not too long; like a month maybe," Quinton said and bit his lip.

"How long have you been in LA?" Quinton asked.

 "I go between here and North Carolina," Payton said placing his hand on Quinton's thigh.

Quinton nodded and started leaning in. Payton closed the gap hesitantly and placed his lips on Quintons.

The two began to roughly make out, soon enough Payton made his way onto Quintons lap.

Quintons hands roamed Payton's back making their way down to his ass, squeezing it lightly eating a few moans from Payton. He took that opportunity to slide his tongue in. Payton slowly started grinding on Quintons thigh.

Quintons hands then went to Payton's hips to help him grind back and forth.

"Oh- fuck," Payton moaned and placed his hands on Quinton's shoulder for more support.

"Faster baby boy," Quinton whispered in Payton's ear.

Payton went faster and moaned louder. He was close to cumming in his pants.

"Fuck- I'm gonna-" Payton threw his head back in pleasure.

 "Cum for me baby," Quinton said.

Payton came in his pants letting out a loud moan. "Fuck you made me hard" Quinton looked down.

"Let me take care of that," Payton. smirked and got on his knees.

He pulled Quintons pants and boxers down with his help. He began to lightly lick the tip before putting it in his mouth.

Quinton groaned not liking to be teased. He pushed Payton's head down further making him gag on his dick.

"Yes just like that baby boy," Quinton moaned. Payton swirled his tongue around while bobbing his head.

He soon felt Quintons dick twitch in his mouth and then soon his cum run down his throat.

He swallowed it up and stood up.

"Wanna head back now?" He asked.

Quinton nodded while putting his pants on. the two got back to the car and drove home. When they got back they went up to Quinton's room.

They got to know each other more and played some video games. They soon fell asleep and cuddled together.