•you're mine•

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞
-———————————————————
your mine and only mine
+omega verse+
(edited)
-requested-

Bryce was at the Hype Hosue today just for filming purposes, in the middle of filming he felt heat pooling in his stomach. He was an omega and usually forgot when his heat started.

" shit, not now," He mumbled, "cut the camera I-" Bryce said quickly. then he felt two arms snake around his waist cutting him off. It was Nate, he was an alpha in the house. He always had a thing for Bryce.

"baby let me help you" He growled in Bryce's ear.

"no I don't want you" Bryce pulled his arms off, "I want Tayler" he walked off quickly and went upstairs to Tayler's room

Bryce and Tayler have been together for about 5 years now,and Tayler had always helped Bryce with his heats. Bryce would in return help Tayler with his ruts.

" Tay can I c-come in" Bryce knocked and felt himself getting hard. Tayler opened the door and pulled Bryce in. as soon as he was in Tayler locked the door and pushed Bryce against the wall.

"mhm baby you in heat" He whispered in Bryces ear leaving a nibble on Bryce's ear.

"yeah, th-that's why i-i came- fuck Tayler" Bryce tried to say something but Tayler found his sweet spot. he kept his lips there and continued to suck a hickey right into that place. He trailed down his body after pulling his shirt off and making a few mores hickeys to work Bryce up.

"f-fuck me now alpha!" Bryce demanded and Tayler just picked him up and threw him on the bed.

"as you wish" Tayler growled. he got a condom and some lube. he took his clothes off and Bryce did to, leaving them fully naked.

he rolled the condom on and squirted lube on his dick and then brutally rammed into Bryce.

"fuck alpha" Bryce groaned as Tayler rammed in and out at a godspeed.

"fuck" Tayler groaned. Bryce's nails dung into Taylers back,he winced in pain but bit his lip. It started to feel kinda good to him.

Bryce's prostate was getting destroyed but in a good way, "fuck daddy" Bryce moaned. which made Tayler go faster and faster

"shit gonna cum" Bryce yelled out.

"hold it baby" Tayler growled in his ear. Bryce viciously shook his head.

Tayler got faster and then got slower. that drove Bryce crazy since he was already at his high but Tayler was fucking around with him. Tayler repeated this cycle for 30 minutes and Bryce had tears streaming down his face, from the immense amount of pressure.

" Alpha please let me cum" Bryce begged.

"okay baby boy, go ahead" Tayler growled lowly.

"ahh fuck-" Bryce screamed and his toes curled and he came everywhere. Tayler was still going in and out of him coming close as well.

"fuck" he growled as he came into the condom.

"that was good Tay," Bryce said and cuddled his sweaty body next to Tayler.

"yeah that was, wanna take a bath," Tayler asked wrapping an arm around Bryce.

"yeah sure," Bryce said and sat up, "carry me though," He said and Tayler got up and laughed a bit.

"sure thing" Tayler said he lifted Bryce off the bed.Tayler took him to the bathroom and sat him in the tub, he turned on the water making sure it wasn't too hot or too cold. He got in sittinf right behind Bryce.

He wrapped his arms around Bryce and pulled him close to him,"I love you," Tayler said and kissed Bryce's head.

" love you too bub" Bryce kissed Tayler's cheek.

yee yee bitches...

I liked this thanks to the person who wanted this.

love y'all the most

bye bitches