•demon's angel•

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞
———————————————————
All these angels and demons. 

Edited

Jaden had just walked off stage. Mic in his hand and taking his earpiece off. He was the most talented demon in the underworld. Before he passed he loved to make music, so he continued it down here.

The only thing that would make it better would be his angel. Bryce, now somehow made it to heaven. They both had died in a car accident 5 years ago.

Bryce sighed as he picked up his harp and began to play a sad tune. He missed his little demon. He wanted to always be with him, but he knew it was never gonna work.

Just as he finished playing the tune a dove flew in with a black piece of paper. He knew that paper, it was Jaden's love letter.

Jaden loved writing Bryce cute little notes and sending them up. It could be a simple 'I miss you or something more creative like a poem Jaden had thought of.

Bryce took the note and dismissed the dove. He opened the black paper and began to read the note.

"My love for you is indescribable. It pains me that we can't be together, but one day that will change. As for now meet me on earth at the place of our death. See you in 5 minutes, my love."

Bryce smiled and wiped his tear. He descended down through the clouds and onto the earth's ground.

Jaden ascended through the fiery depths and into the crisp earth. He found the spot where everything happened and standing there was his lover.

"Love it's me," He whispered and the boy dressed in white turned around with eyes filled with joy.

He ran to the boy dressed and red and black. Jumping on him and placing a kiss on his lips that he missed so much.

"It's so beautiful here," Jaden said and he interlocked his hand with Bryce.

"Yeah it's a shame that's e left so soon," Bryce sighed. They two walked around the cliff for a while just talking.

"I've gotta get back down there. I'm performing tonight," Jaden said and looked at Bryce. 

"Alright, I'll see you soon. I love you," Bryce gave Jaden a kiss.

"I love you too," Jaden said and sunk back through the ground.

Bryce ascended into the sky and back through the gates. He began writing his letter to Jaden. Full of thoughts of the things they would have done if they didn't die. Jaden was in the underworld ready for his performance. Wishing that they had never died.