•you're baby•

𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
————————————————————————
you are literally the baby
*requested*
(edited)

Jaden was a bit more sensitive than the rest of the boys. They all had noticed it one time when they were running around screaming and be was crying because of the screaming.

They all had agreed that everyone needed to be more careful and considerate around the boy. Thus, leading him to be the "baby" of the house.

Since the outbreak of covid around the country, they all had been stuck inside. Which after four months, they all were going a bit stir-crazy.

Jadens eyes fluttered opened and he looked around the room; it was Josh's room. He had a habit of sleeping with the boys in their room on different nights or whenever he happened to fall asleep in their room. He yawned and stretched before walking downstairs.

"Morning sunshine," Josh kissed the top of his head.

"Mmm," Jaden groaned.

"Jaden, do you want breakfast?" Griffin asked. Since he was the oldest, he always took more care of Jaden. All the boys tried their best but Griffin was more parent-like than the rest. Which they were all okay with that. Jaden nodded and moved into Josh's arms.

"Hey, since we are allowed out of the house now, do you guys want to head to the park?" Bryce asked. Recently new guide lines came out that everyone in the county was fine to leave their property as long as they had a mask on and safely social distanced.

"Yes! Yes!" Jaden piped up.

"Alright we'll leave after you— Jaden finish eating," Kio said as Griffin put the food in the plate."

"Quinn said he wanted to skate around. You wanna skate with Quinn? Jaden," Bryce gave Jaden the plate of food and a glass of water with it.

"Yes!" he smiled and started eating his food.

After eating all the boys went to their rooms to get dressed. Jaden being extra happy to leave, made sure to pick out one of his best outfits. It picked a white tank top, with a black komono that had some cool dragon patter, some black dickies pants, and some white high top vans.

He grabbed a mask that had a Tokyo Ghoul design on it (Kio had bought it for him). He grabbed his skate board that he worked hard for. It had an assortment of stickers on the bottom and purple and back grip tape with black and purple wheels. He waited eagerly for the rest of the boys and his smile grew when they all came down. He excitedly ran to the car he'd riding in. He rode with Josh, Anthony and Quinton.

During the car ride while Jaden had his phone plugged into aux, Josh had his hand on his thigh. All the boys were a bit touchy with each other. And of course all of them had relationships with whoever. But Jaden was aware that he and Josh had something different, or at least closer than the other boys.

Getting to the park they all got their mask on and went out. Jaden made Quinton carry his board for him till they got to the cement path.

After a few hours of skating Jaden got tired. He crawled onto Bryces lap and snuggled into him." Are you done skating Jae?" Bryce ran his hand through Jadens hair which was slightly damp from sweat.

"Yeah," he yawned. He hadn't been getting much sleep lately since he was working on music a lot.

"Are you ready to go home?" He asked.

"I'be got one more thing that I want to try," he got up and grabbed his board and heading towards Josh who was on the other side of the park sitting on the ground looking up at the sky. Jaden laid down and took his hand. "Come skate with me," he said.

Josh shrugged, "I don't know how Jae."

"Then I'll hold your hands and make sure you don't fall," Jaden said sitting up and getting Josh up too.

"Alright," Josh affirmed and grabbed his hands stepping carefully on the board. Jaden taught him how to push off and still held his hands. They skated like that for a few minutes until Josh decided he was done. As they sat sack down on the grass, Jaden went right to his lap.

"Are you ready to go now?" Josh whispered. He felt Jaden nod. Josh called for the other boys as Jaden skated in front of him. They all got in the cars and left. On the ride home Quinton was now in the front and Jaden, along with Anthony, were cuddled in the back seat.

Upon arriving home, Jaden took a shower and changed his clothes. He went over to Quinton and spent some time in his room before dragging him to Bryce's room.

Thank you to the person for requesting!!