•her•

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 x 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐧
—————————————
I just don't fuck with you anymore.

Jaden sat in his room with his phone in his hand. It was opened to tiktokroom on Instagram.

He had tears in his eyes from the picture on the screen. It was Quinton and Cynthia. "It's always gonna be her. Not me," he mumbled

It broke Jaden's heart seeing the man he loved kissing another girl, and what hurts the most is that texts were leaked.

One of them said "No I'm single ;)" when he and Jaden were together.

There was a knock at the door and Jaden really didn't want to get up. "come in!" He yelled.

The door opens and he sees Quinton walk in. "hey babe" he whispered and smiled.

Jaden rolled his eyes and went to do something on his phone. "Did I do something?" Quinton asked sitting on Jaden's bed.

"I don't know. If you count kissing a girl when you're in a fucking relationship doing something wrong," Jaden raised his voice.

"I-I'm sorry," Quinton lowered his head. 

"Sorry doesn't fucking fix this. I'm done- we are done," Jaden spat and then left the room.

He went to his car and drove to the other sway house. He walked in and plopped himself onto the couch.

"hey you good J?" Blake said walking in. 

"No. The world is fucked up, people are fucked up," Jaden said and sat up. 

"What do you mean?" Blake asked and sat down.

"Love, it's all a fucking lie. Someone says they love you, but then they go and cheat on you. Then they have the audacity to act like it didn't even happen," Jaden rolled his eyes.

"Did Quin do something?" Blake asked looking Jaden in the eyes. Jaden just nodded. Blake pulled him into a hug whispering 'it's gonna be alright to him.

Blake pulled away and placed a small kiss on Jaden's head. Jaden smiled and then fell back on the couch.

Jaden opened his eyes to see that he was still on the couch of the triller air house.

"Finally you're up. Quinton came by looking for you," Bryce said as he cracked open a white claw. 

"I don't wanna fucking talk to him," Jaden curled into a small ball.

"He's always gonna choose her, not me but her," he said lightly.

 "What happened?" Bryce rubbed Jaden's back.

"He fucking cheated!" Jaden sat up getting angry.

 "He's always gonna choose the girl," he pulled at his hair. 

"Jaden calm down. Okay, breathe," Bryce said pulling Jaden back down.

"Maybe I should leave. Never come back. It would benefit everyone," Jaden cuddled into Bryce.

 "No, you're not gonna do that. you are too good for us I want you to stay around. It's his loss," Bryce smiled at him.

"Maybe, but can I stay here for a bit," Jaden asked. 

"Yeah sure anything you need."

Jaden got up and went to the spare room and plopped on the bed. Tears started to fall from his face. Thinking about him and Quinton, and all the fun memories they had together.

That was all gone now. Quinton fucked up. He was always gonna choose her.

Jaden knew that, now, and he's learned to accept that. 

Over the next few weeks, Jaden avoided Quinton and moved on. He and Bryce had grown closer and eventually became fuck buddies. Wasn't the best thing but Jaden didn't want a relationship. Bryce understood but promised to wait for Jaden.

Quinton eventually got with Cynthia but always blamed himself. This whole thing was his fault, but he hoped Jaden would still at least notice him. He did sometimes and Quinton would always hold on to that.