•the baby•

𝐉𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐁𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐞
——————————————————— *male pregnancy*
*requested *
i'm pregnant bitch
(edited )

11:40pm
night time
Jaden pregnant

Jaden and Bryce walked through the house helping the boys get ready for a party. Jaden was wearing an oversized hoodie because he had been hiding something from the rest of the guys.

he was pregnant.

and obviously, Bryce already knew but they kept it a secret for a few weeks. they were gonna tell the boys but it hadn't been the right time yet.

and there's was a party tonight and normally Jaden drank at parties but he can't because he's pregnant so someone is definitely gonna notice

Bryce wasn't gonna drink so he can stay with Jaden.

(time skip)

it has been a few hours and the party was at full blast. Jaden and Bryce were walking through the house with their hands linked together and just talking with people. A lot of them were drunk and high so the conversations didn't last long but they got around to most of the people.

They made their way over to where the other Sway boys were and they were met with Josh who is Jaden's best friend and drinking buddy. But the drinking thing had been stopped because Jaden was pregnant.

" Hey, Jaden wants a white claw" Josh offered.

"uh, not tonight because I have a big meeting in the morning and don't want to be hungover, because we all know if I have one white claw then it will lead to like sixty." Jaden laughed.

Josh was confused but he understood, he knew how important music was to Jaden. He cracked open the white claw and chugged it himself. Jaden laughed at his friend's antics and grabbed some chips.

JADENS POV
the party was in full swing and I was literally attached to Bryce's side. Nobody knows that I'm pregnant. we had planned to tell the boys today but I guess right now isn't the best time. I had just turned down a white claw that Josh had offered me and he was a bit confused but he understood the lie I gave him.

(time skip)

it was like an hour later in the party and Bryce and I along with the rest of the group had made it outside into the pool house. it had a lounge area in it, we were drinking and smoking well I wasn't and neither was Bryce but the rest of the guys were.

"Jaden are you sick or something because you haven't touched a beer or a blunt all night" Josh questioned. My face said it all, I was panicking about what to say, I could have lied again but I don't think it would work.

" are you guys like hiding something," Blake asked us, but like in a joking way. I gripped Bryce's hand out of panic for him to say something.

He gave me a nod and I took a deep breath," i- I'm pregnant " they all went silent and had their mouths hung open. Bryce chuckled at them and so did I.

"w-wow congratulations do you know if it's a guy or a girl," Blake asked, "and whos the father?"

"I am the dad, and it's only been a few weeks so we aren't sure" Bryce smiled. He really wanted a girl and I wanted a boy but it doesn't matter if we get one or the other as long as it's healthy.

"well if it has a dick or a pussy they will be sways baby, and we will help take care of the baby," Kio said. He was sitting in Griffin's lap and had his arms hung loosely around his neck.

" thank y'all so much. it means a lot to me to us" I said snuggling closer to Bryce. I yawned and started to close my eyes.

"I think he's tired the little one takes a toll on him," Bryce said pulling us up and standing me against him.

"Yeah, I guess we should end the party now it's been too long," Josh said. Anthony nodded and stood up with him.

" goodnight yall" Bryce and I said and walked out of the pool house into the actual house which reeked of alcohol and sweat. Bryce and I got changed into our night clothes which for me was his hoodie and boxers and for him just boxers. we snuggled under the blanket and I fell asleep instantly and before I did I felt his arms wrap around me, "goodnight my love" I whispered.

" goodnight babe and baby" Bryce whispered back probably referring to the bean in my stomach.

——————
thanks to the person who requested this I really did like it. I hope you did as well.

bye hoes.