•kids•

𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧 𝐱 𝐊𝐢𝐨
———————————————————
you're grounded

+quinton is 13+
+griffin is 17+
-their parents are Anthony and Jaden-

"Hey Griff," Quinton said walking to his brother.

"Hey bud," Griffin sighed.

"You okay?" Quinton asked, but all he got was a nod from his older brother. Quinton just got in the car in silence.

Griffin wasn't fine, he got in trouble at school with a few teachers and they called his parents. Which then is going to lead him to probably get grounded. He could tell because Jaden was yelling over the phone.

He dreaded going home, but he knew it was right too. He was also hiding two things from his family.

One was that he was gay.

Two he had a boyfriend.

Kio his boyfriend kept him from doing stupid things, but today he wasn't at school and Griffin got into three fights.

"Hey dude doesn't tell dad and papa, but I have a boyfriend" Griffin spoke as they waited in the drive-through line at Starbucks.

"Okay cool. am I gonna meet him?" Quinton asked.

"Uh probably not soon because I know I'm gonna be grounded once I get home," Griffin said pulling up the window.

"Okay, why are you gonna be in trouble?" Quinton asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Got into some fights today," Griffin gripped the steering wheel as if someone had just cut him off.

Quinton nodded and continued sipping his drink. The two got home and as soon as they walked through the door they saw Jaden and Anthony on the couch.

"Quin goes upstairs and starts homework," Jaden said not taking his eyes off Griffin.

Quinton ran upstairs and went to his room.

"Sit down," Jaden said sternly. Jaden was always the harsher parent while Anthony was the softer parent.

"So why'd you think it would be okay for you to fight not one, not two, but three people and then argue with your teachers," he said trying not to raise his voice.

Griffin stayed silent not wanting to make this situation worse.

"And not to mention a few days ago you 'forgot' to pick up your brother and went to do other things. Where did you go?" Griffin's face dropped. He could tell them the truth that he was with Kio or he couldn't lie and get a worse punishment.

"I- I don't know." That is all he could say. Jaden clenches his fist into a ball. Anthony rubbed Jaden's back trying to calm him down.

"What do you mean you don't know. Either you do or you're lying to us. SO TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK YOU WHERE" Jaden completely lost it.

"I can't," Griffin said quietly.

"Fine give me your keys, phone and x box. You are grounded for a month" Griffin handed everything over trying not to cry.

Quinton overheard everything he felt kinda bad for his brother. He didn't care that he had to walk home a few days ago. He really cared about his brother.

Griffin was told to go to his room and start his homework. He went to his room but then flopped on his bed and cried.

Anthony walked in and saw Griffin laying face-first in his pillows.

"Hey bub," Anthony rubbed Griffin's back. Griffin sat up with his puffy red eyes.

"You'll be okay. He's been pissed all week okay?" Anthony kissed Griffin's head.

"Yeah I guess," Griffin sighed.

"Now start your homework dinner will be done soon," Anthony said and walked to the door.

"Wait," Griffin said.

"What bub?" Anthony asked and turned around.

"I'm gay," Griffin said and felt relieved when he saw Anthony smile.

"Okay bub," Anthony said and left.

it was around 11 pm and Griffin wasn't going to sleep anytime soon, so he thought he could sneak out and go see Kio. While he was sneaking out he found Quinton doing the same thing.

"Okay now wait a damn minute what are you doing?" He asked quietly as they were outside the house but still close to it.

"I- party?" Quinton said. Griffin smiled.

"Come on I'll take you, but you can't tell anyone," Griffin said and they got into his car as he took his keys back.

Quinton got dropped off at a friend's house and Griffin went to the park. He saw Kio sitting on the bench playing on his phone.

"Boo," Griffin said in his ear Kio jumped but then turned around.

"Hey," he smiled and kissed Griffin.

"You didn't answer my calls or texts," he said as the pulled away. Griffin sat on the bench and looked at Kio.

"I got grounded," Griffin said taking his and Kio's hand.

"Oh then shouldn't you be at home, and what did you do?" Kio asked.

Griffin chuckled, "Yeah I should, but I wanted to see if you'd still be here plus I had to take Quin to a party, and I got into three fights."

"Damn he's growing up, and really three fights," Kio laughed.

"It's your fault you were"

 "GRIFFIN!" He heard someone yell.

He and Kio turned their heads and saw Griffin's parents. "How the..." he said.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jaden yelled.

Kio stood up as well as Griffin.

"Hey, I'm gonna go. I'll see you at school" Kio whispered to Griffin.

"Okay bye," Griffin kissed Kio's cheek and Kio walked off.

"Who was that?" Jaden asked now calmer. Anthony just smiled to himself assuming that was Griffin's boyfriend.

"That was Kio, my boyfriend," Griffin said and looked down.

"How long?" Jaden asked.

"1 month today," Griffin said lowly.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jaden asked.

"You were gonna get mad at me," Griffin threw his hands up.

"Uh no," Jaden scoffed but then looked at Anthony who nodded yes. "Okay maybe a little, but you could have said something" Jaden smiled.

"Yeah I guess," Griffin laughed.

"Tell you what. I'll give you your stuff back just don't get into any more fights acting just like uncle Bryce," Jaden laughed and Griffin chuckled.

"So we noticed Quinton wasn't in his bed, so where is he?"Jaden asked.

"He wanted me to take him to a party," Griffin backed away from Jaden.

"Okay well, Papa and I are gonna go home you do whatever and we'll talk to quin when he sneaks home" Jaden laughed.

Jaden handed Griffin his phone and left with Anthony. Griffin went to a late-night drive-through and got food and then got Kio. They ate in the car and laughed at a lot of things.

The next morning Quinton looked like trash and got grounded, but it wasn't that long because Jaden did feel bad for the boy being hung over.

Kio and Griffin were still going strong.

Kio even got to meet Griffin's family they all instantly clicked.

They were all happy.