"You lucky that Kaori needs a bath today anyways, otherwise you would be the one changing her." Armani said as she took Kaori to her room and laid on the changing bed. "I'm sorry mama, your brother was trying to leave you sitting in your own poop." Armani kissed her cheeks before she took the diaper off and held her breath as she threw it into the waste bin. "Definitely taking that out in a couple days." Armani mumbled as she wiped the little girls bottom and threw away the wipe.

After Armani wiped Kaori, she put her in the bathtub and filled it up with warm water. She firstly used her hand to scoop water and wet her hair before she shampooed her hair gently, she then washed the soap out of her hair and began to wash her body. Kaori played with the bubbles while Armani washed her clean and soon took her out of the tub after 10 minutes. Armani quickly dried Kaori's hair and rubbed lotion on her body, before she got her dressed in something cute to wear for the day since Nasir had texted her to get everybody ready.

After she got Kaori dressed, she went and got dressed herself in something presentable.

"Mama look at me." Armani said as she snapped a picture of her now walking baby girl.

"Where y'all about to go?" Raseem asked as  he came down the stairs with Savior right behind him with his arms crossed

"Where y'all about to go?" Raseem asked as he came down the stairs with Savior right behind him with his arms crossed.

"Yea where?" Savior asked.

"Boy don't be questioning me." Armani said. "Y'all dad said that Kamala had invited us to her kickback to celebrate her sobriety, so we are all going."

"Mane one of granny friends kids gotta crush on me." Raseem said. "She better understand me now when I say I'm unavailable." He purposely untucked his chain that read Epiphany in bold cursive letters. "Its hard being cute."

"You telling me." Savior said shaking his head making the two look at him before laughing.

"Say you're two, what lil girl like you that I don't know bout?" Armani asked him.