033

Y'all I be feeling like I gotta defend my characters sometimes cause it be that one reader that be misinterpreting shit 😭

And also y'all be swearing up and down y'all want a third book like even if I did one, I'm not sure wtf it'd be about.

Y'all can't just say aBouT rAh neither bc what about him?

____________

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

A couple days after Armani's extravagant birthday party in New Orleans with friends and family, the day was finally here for baby girl to arrive. Armani's chest heaved up and down as sweat glands rolled down her forehead and her thick hair stuck to her face.  She thanked the lord that epidural was a thing and let out a final push yelling at the top of her lungs. She looked over at Nasir and Raseem who had both fainted twice and woke up with shock written all over their face. Armani had insisted that Raseem waited in the waiting room but Raseem refused and this was the result. She observed Nasir face and chuckled quietly at the stuck look on his face as he gazed around the room.

The baby had came out but what scared Armani was when she didn't cry right away. The two eyes averted back to the OBGYN who held Armani's and Nasir's baby girl in her arms. Armani sat worried looking over at Nasir who held an unreadable expression on his face. Their worry dissipated when the light cry of Armani's baby girl filled the room and woke Raseem up in the process.

Armani's tears began to flow down her face at the thought that something could have possibly went wrong and thanked God when the OBGYN told her that her baby girl was completely healthy. The OBGYN further explained that because of the fact the birth was so quick,  it seemed that their baby girl didn't realize she was out which could have been the reason that she didn't cry immediately. 

The nurse took the baby out of the room and cleaned her up before they returned. They further explained the shot that was required to give the baby at birth and asked if Armani wanted to go through. Reluctant but knowing it was necessary, Armani agreed and the nurses hurried to get the shot done and over with.

By now, Armani's and Nasir's baby girl was crying like a normal baby would and was immediately calmed when she was laid down on her mothers chest.

"Congratulations on your baby girl, I'm sure your family is excited and waiting, would you like me to bring them in?" One of the nurses asked.

"Yes please." Armani smiled.

"You got it but firstly, what would you like to name her?" The nurse asked looking over at the couple admiringly. "She's truly perfect."