039

Beginning of this chapter is a recap of last chapter. Happy reading.

𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙴𝙴𝙼 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙸 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

"Girl you been dragging me around for hours now." Raseem complained as Epiphany dragged him up the street to the park where she insisted they take pictures. The weather was a 75 degrees and the sun was beaming down on their melanin skin.

"So you don't wanna be around me no more?"Epiphany pouted looking up at her boyfriend. Epiphany stood at approximately 5 foot while Raseem towered her at 5'10. The two had been together for almost 3 months and they were each others best friend.

"Girl I didn't say that, come give me a kiss." He said making her smile as she stood on her tip toes and he bent down gently kissing her lips.

"Come on babe, I wanna take more pictures of you." Epiphany said grabbing his hand as she pulled him towards the park.

"We can't princess, my grandpops already here." He said pointing at the silver Maybach pulling in where they originally were. "Ill take your pictures when we get back to his house." He promised as he took her hand and the two walked back to the car.

Unlike the girls that surrounded him at school that thought he and his family were rich, money never seemed to be that impressive to Epiphany seeing that she came from a well established family like the Carter family.

"Okay." Epiphany said as he opened the door and let her get in first.

"Y'all have fun?" Armani's dad asked as he began to drive in the direction of his new home. He had finally relocated from Baltimore and settled to be close with his grandkids—the house he lived in in Baltimore was still in his name but he decided to rent it out to cover bills and expenses. The house was simply too big for him to continue living there on his own, so he thought it'd be nice to move in with his girlfriend.

"Girl done dragged me all across Brooklyn." Raseem said making Epiphany playfully mean mug him.

"Boy shut up, no I didn't." She said laying her head on his shoulder while she scrolled on her phone. "When do you get your phone back?" She asked.

"I don't know...hopefully soon though." Raseem said making her sigh, he already knew what she was about to say but he wasn't going to stop her because she was right.

"I told you to stop hanging with them, they both weirdos with no futures and I refuse to allow you to mess up yours. You're lucky Ms.Armani even got them to clear the charges cause I would have been ashes." Epiphany said." Y'all boys need to understand that your girl will notice the opp shit before you do."