044

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

Armani ran as fast as she could all the way down to the basketball court without pausing for any break. She didn't stop until she reached the gated entrance and her heart dropped seeing a police officer still standing with his weapon out, and another police officer yelling at him.

Her heart dropped when she ran closer to the scene and saw Raseem laying beside LJ with wounds but they were still breathing. Raseem had a tear in his eye and a hand over his chest holding the wound looking up at Armani.

"Momma don't let me die please." He pleaded. "I know I did alot of bad but please don't let me die."

Nasir wasted no time to pull off the shirt he's wore and pressed it to the wound. An ambulance can be heard coming closer and closer to the scene but Armani felt like she couldn't breathe. She struggled for breath as she did her best to cover LJ's wound using her sweater and looked over at the officer.

"You shot him! He ain't do shit and you tried to kill him!" Jamarcus yelled through his tears pointing directly at the officers.

The officer himself looked shocked that he had actually did it and that caused Armani to rage.

"Momma am I gonna die?" Raseem asked with tears in his eyes.

"No baby," Armani says. "Please focus on your breathing, mommas got you"

Armani went over the procedure she knew until finally the ambulance arrived and they wasted no time to get the two boys.

"I'm going to ruin your life. I put that on my life, I'm going to ruin your entire family life officer James." Armani pointed her finger at the cop who had shot him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to shoot him! I have a family please!" The man pleaded with Armani further pissing her off as she neared the ambulance and got in.

"I'm going to ruin your life. If they don't kill you in prison they'll take you out in the streets. Consider your life at risk." Was the last thing Armani said before she gave Kamala instructions to bring Karizzy and everyone else to the hospital. The ambulance doors closed when she got her last words out and was now headed towards the hospital at full speed. Armani checked both boys pulse to make sure they were still breathing and they were. She didn't know how to felt, she felt a kind of numbness—the same numbness she felt when her mother died. She swallowed the lump in her throat as they made their way to the hospital, and grabbed Nasirs hands. Nasir's face showed nothing but evident hate and Armani wanted to distract him from it, once she took his hands she began to pray and he closed his eyes breathing heavily.