015

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

The smell of vanilla bean candles took over the  room while the song When I See You by Fantasia blared through the speakers at a medium volume. Armani held a blunt between her lips as she began to draw out the sketch of what she planned to paint. Lord knows she missed the feeling of smoking and being high, she knew she couldn't get high as a kite like she used to but she could still get a little buzz while Nasir worked and Savior was chilling beside her. She had Savior laying peacefully in the baby swing quietly after being fed and glanced over at him from time to time when she wasn't drawing out her sketch. Savior was a relatively happy baby but he was sometimes fuzzy when his mother was farther than he preferred.

"Hi papa." Armani cooed as she bent down and kissed his chubby cheeks. He cooed in response and smiled up at her in admiration showing nothing but his gums which made her smile.

She stood up straight after she gave him his pacifier and returned to drawing. The drawing alone took her 3 and a half hours which she didn't mind seeing that Savior had all of her attention and she no longer had time to do things she really enjoyed.

She decided to take a break since her hand was cramping up a tad bit from non stop drawing, and picked up an eager Savior to get him ready for the day. She laid him in the middle of the king size bed and opened the door to their bathroom. She glanced at Savior every couple of minutes and picked up his baby bath and placed it in the tub. She turned the water on and watched the baby thermometer as the baby tub filled up, she then turned it off when she saw that the temperature was right and went to get Savior.

Right when she picked up Savior, the door opened and in walked Nasir with 2 bags from baby gap and a bag from chipotle.

"Hey ma." Said Nasir as he placed both the baby gap bags down on the floor and the chipotle bag on the nightstand.

"Hey." Armani said as she took off Saviors clothes and made her way back in the bathroom. "You're done with work?"

"Yeah, I just gotta go in tonight to count up the money and lock up, last night Isaiah forgot to lock up and so we lost $1000." He sighed rubbing his temples.

"Wait what? What did you say when you saw him? You fired him right?" Said Armani as she made sure the water was still warm and placed Savior inside.

"Nah, I was pissed but dude that thought he was getting off, ain't know we had cameras all around that bitch so he was arrested." Nasir explained as he changed out of his outside clothes. "Now if we ain't had the cameras Isaiah would have went home without a check cause that's playing with my money."