046

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾, 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

"I mean is that really relevant information to him right now? I mean for crying out loud he's in the fucking hospital, excuse my language, but I'll tell him later on when he gets out." Armani says on the phone to the principal.

"Are you sure he's in the hospital, because it seems like you're stalling, I hope you aren't lying and trying to hold this boy back." says Mr.Allen.

"With all due respect, sir check how you talk to me because last I checked I'm the parent. As for your accusation about lying, who are you to lie to? Nobody just as I thought." Armani said stepping into the hall glancing back at Nasir who was watching her intently. "Again, as I said before, I will tell him when I'm good and ready to, but my concern and the only concern he should have is his health."

Armani and Mr.Allen finished the conversation not much longer after that and Armani returned to the bedroom. The time was 9 A.M and Armani was going to be heading back to see Raseem at 4 P.M after she took the babies out to the park. She wanted the babies to at least have a normal day, outside the craziness that is Nasir's side of the family and spending long hours in the hospital.

"He calling again huh?" Nasir asked as she climbed into the bed.

"Uh huh." Armani says. "It's still so hard to believe."

"You changed his life for the better, you for real the MVP cause he needed somebody like you and he has you." Nasir says looking at her.

Armani smiled in response and kissed his lips before she laid back trying to get into a comfortable position. Armani shut her eyes only to hear the door open up and in came Savior holding Kaori hand. She attempted to fake sleep but Savior of course, took it upon his self to run to the far wall and leap onto the bed landing on both Nasir and Armani.

"Boy why in the world are you so hyper this early morning?" Nasir chuckled as Savior forced himself into the middle.

Armani sighed as she sat up and picked up Kaori who had her arms raised, and placed the little girl on her lap. She knew that she was no longer getting any sleep because of these two so she might as well stop trying.

"Grandma mala pancakes good!" Savior exclaimed as licked his sticky fingers.

"Yeah you enjoyed yourself huh?" Armani smiled. "All that syrup musta got you hyper."

"Yep." Savior popped the P. "Apple juice good too."

"Oh I see they found your way to you." Kamala chuckled coming in through the open door. "I was wondering where their tiny behinds went."

"Yeah Savior attacked us." Nasir chuckled. "All that syrup you done gave him got him hyper and sticky."

"Oh I'm sorry, next time I won't give him that much syrup." Kamala apologized.