20

Chicago Killers

20

   The dark skinned girl was sprawled out on the ground of Klaus Mikaelsons mysterious warehouse contemplating and wondering the exact moment her life went down hill and she became some slave to -of all mythical creatures- a vampire.

Evenda was so tired her body was sore from all the running and the only thing she could think of was jumping in a cold ocean.

The so called greatest creature to walk earth dropped a packet of sweet tarts on the girls stomach. He really didn't know what to feed her, what not too, he forgot what it was like to have a human stomach but he always saw mortals eat candy and whenever they ate candy they looked hyper, and he wanted both of his friends to have energy.

"Thank you!" She sang out her eyes still closed as she ripped the bag off her body. She finally sat up with a groan looking at Stefan who enjoyed the city of blues and jazz's beautiful night sky.

"You are so very welcome," Klaus stated in a motherly tone as he watched the ripper like a hyena would to a Lions leftovers. "Chicago was magical," He clasped his hand on his companion's shoulder.

"Yeah, well I'll take your word for it. Like I said before I don't remember much of it." The younger vampire shrugged off his touch not liking it.

"Down to business then?" He questioned as Stefan turned around walking off into the back of the large building not wanting to listen to the man who took away his almost perfect life with his absolutely perfect girlfriend.

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun the Hybirds failed. I mean don't you want to move on? We don't want to do this anymore, look at her she hasn't slept in 9 days." Stefan pointed out to the siren who's eyes begged for her to close as she ate her candy.

"She's fine nothing a little coffee can't fix." Klaus rolled his eyes. Evenda nodded at his words.

"As much as I hate agreeing with you, he's right Stefan, I'm perfectly fine just a little hungry and tired and I could possibly have rabies but I'm fine." She nodded her head.

Stefan sighed rubbing his eyes then looking at Klaus who turned to look the other way avoiding the stares. "She might not be completely fine but the rabies is just a inside joke we have, you wouldn't know."

"Besides we're going to go see one of my favorite witches, it'll be fun. If anyone can help us with our Hybird dilemma it's her." He stated jumping out of the structure and practically gliding to his car.

He had the whole day planned out, bar, apartment, a little story telling, and amazing everyone with his sickening powers. Maybe a little world wide domination later on but right now he was more focused on blowing at them.