3

"Amazon" Evendas voice rang through her room as she got on the computer. It was so high tech. The last computer she used was small and box like.

Elena have gave her Stefan's credit card to buy stuff she might need. As she scrolled passed rugs and coffe tables one item caught her eye.

"Thick, fat, totally expensive Cuban cigars?" she questioned. "Add" she clicked it remembering the steps the Gilbert girl taught her "click the cart" she did just that "And...pin" yes. she clapped her hands but before she could add the numbers damon screamed out to her.

"Mermaid, get your scaley ass out here. Were going on a little trip" she jumped from the sudden voice. Evenda groaned they all treated her like a child, even though she was the oldest in the house. It was annoying.

"I'll be right back" she spoke to the computer and ran out to find the pretty lady named rose and Damon grabbing their coats about to leave.

"Yes, and not a mermaid for the last time. You leech" she remarked. He glared at her.

"We'll be back. Dont leave. Dont use the stove, dont go in my room- scratch that if you wanna slip in my bed" he winked and Evenda scrunched up her face slapping his arm with a frown.

"ouch, fine so be it. Just try not to burn down the house"

you act so shy your very first kiss was your first kiss goodbye

Evenda was basically having a party by herself. Damon was down stair with Rose being boring and having sex leaving her to be alone and trying to drown out those horrific noises.

The siren needed her own friends that didn't leave her to have sex.

She downed the bottle of bourbon that was in youngest Salvatore's room and jumping around her head was spinning but she didn't mind.

"Next" She said going over to the CD player Stefan had. When she bent over across this desk Evenda found a journal. "Now this is what i need" She giggled grabbing the book and jumping on stefans bed messing up the sheets that were neatly tucked in.

She put the bottle of alcohol on the dresser getting comfy she flipped through the book trying to find a good page to read. Nothing was juicy just him talking about Kathrine then Damon then his mom.

'Year 1944, i feel like a new man. Looks like having a friend by your side really helps. Lexi is like the water to my fire. When i get out of hand she brings me back down and puts me in my line. I finally feel like me in such a long time.

Is it odd that im wondering where Damon's at right now. That I hope hes ok. I now im supposes to hate him but I want my brot-'

"What are you doing"

the book was then snatched away from her hands before she could read anymore. She looked up seeing the owner of the journal glaring at her with a scowl in his face closing his book and placing it back where it belonged.

"Reading?" Evenda asked he prcatictly threw her off his bed he flipped the sheets. With a thud the dark haired girl was on the ground groaning and looking up at him with a pout.

"Oh, Dont be so dramatic. Come on get out of my room before I throw you out" Stefan said and the siren rolled her eyes at him.

The dark skinned Siren walked down passing by rose who was wearing a robe. She nodded her and Evenda greeted her the same way. She thought it was quite funny how you greet someone with a nod.