15

A cold dark breezy night should have been expected especially with the many people who were going to be dying in the a-proximity of the next 3hours.

Klaus had the upper hand. He had his plan all organized he had his witch he had Elena and he had his vampire and werewolf. Evenda would only pray for the human girl.

The siren stood by the candle lit table in the abandoned witch place reading through books while pacing around anxiously not being able to stay in just one spot.

"This is so useless. All these grimoires. There has to be something in here to keep Elena from becoming a vampire." Jermey said putting his own book down.

"And we'll keep looking. Until the last minute." Bonnie let out a sigh as Jermey nodded she flatly smiled at him grabbing his hand he smiled back at her.

"Have you found anything" Bonnie questioned the girl looking behind her. Evenda shook her head.

"Nope. Read through all my books though." The siren spoke unenthusiastically waving the two books in the air walking over to the human and witch.

The older girl unlike them knew this wouldn't work. A miracle would have to happen if they didn't want Elena to come back as a vampire, she felt for the little doppelgänger to be taken away of her innocence but she also thought it was better then fully dying at least this way she would come back.

Placing the two books on the table next to Bonnie, Evenda dramatically exhaled plopping on the her chair infront of Jermey. Placing a hand under her chin.

"It's gonna happen eventually don't you think?" Evenda broke the awkward silence Bonnie and Jermey both looked at her confused.

"Elena becoming a vampire. I mean the girl has two lovers to lean on when things go bad. You really think one of them...not tryna insimulate anything but, Damon. You really think hes going to let her rot old.

Please, ive met vampires like him, he wont let 'the love of his life' die or grow old. He already has his blood in her system deep down both of you and i know hes rooting we wont find a cure." Evenda shrugged at her statement

Bonnie looked away from the girl with a sighed. "I'll be back" she got up needing to take a breather, she was bothered because Evenda was right, even if this works sooner or later Elena was gonna end up being a vampire somehow, the three new it.

"So..." Jeremy said making Evends focus on boy infront of her.

"So...?" She questioned him

"You were in hell right? What'd it look like?" He questioned leaning forward to get the juicy details he always wanted to know more about the siren everything about her actually. She kind of reminded him of someone.

"Short response: not as pretty as me" Evenda gave him a small smile already bored with the conversation.

"Ok. Cocky much." The Gilbert boy sang out making her roll her eyes playfully and reach over to the box of little juice pouches Jermey brang.

They were originally for Bonnie but everyone kept taking them.

"Arent you supposed to go read books and look for a cure so your sister wont turn I already read my part." She asked he raised a eyebrow at her.

"Arent you suppsoed to be dead."

"Touchè, but if i were so would your little girlfriend." Evends remarked grabbing her bag and taking out her yellow box not giving him time to answer. Placing them infront of her as she punctured the juice box with its straw.