27

Ugly Bitches Stay Home

27

As Evenda held her bedazzled phone to her ear, she kicked her feet up in the air swinging them back and forth like some love sick teenager. Her elbows on her bed keeping her up as she hummed listing to the so powerful Klaus Mikaelson question her loyalty, which was great and huge. She'd never switch up on him, no. Never.

Then again, never say never.

"Klaus, do you really think I would lie,to you." She rolled her eyes sticking her tongue out in disgust despite her sickening sweet voice that filled her room.

"Well no, but if I came back and walked straight into the trap my so called friends planned, I'd look rather pathetic wouldn't I?"

"I like it when you're pathetic though." Evenda softly spoke rolling over on her bed so that she was starring at the ceiling and not the burning gazes that observed her making sure she didn't secretly give out the plan of the century to the big bad hybrid.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"That I want you to come back!" Evenda frustratedly yelled into the phone, but she quickly got back in like when she realized how desperate she was sounding.

"I thought you hated me, why would you want me back? Just to look at my the supposed deceased father?"

"I do hate you." She smiled. "But I'll admit it...mystic falls is all too quite without you nearby and it's boring! Plus you dead step daddy is stinking up the boarding house."

The man glared at the girl who shot a pretty offensive joke to him.

"I miss you, just come back."

Evenda hung up quickly after she said that sitting up quickly and looking back at the doppelgänger and as Damon liked to call him 'Papa Original'.

"Why would you hang up?! Call him again!" The old man yelled to the girl attempting to grab her phone but the sirens snarl made him back up.

It was safe to say he was slightly intimidated by her whether it was her freakishly perfect face, or the fact that she was taller then him.

The girl sighed at his words looking to Elena who had the same unimpressed look on her face. The look that screamed 'you're dumb'.

"You clearly don't understand what I did."

"Flirting with that bastard isn't going to make him come back!"