28

"come on ladies, you two watch a movie" tanja says to tate and i. she really is trying her best to cheer me up. "i have to go somewhere quickly".

i sit down on the couch with a sigh, feeling much better now i have eaten something. Tate sits down next to me, automatically pulling me into her body, making me feel comforted. her mom just left so it's only us at the moment.

honestly my mind has just been fully fixed on my dad, I have no idea what's going on at home and nobody will even tell me. I appreciate everything this family has done for me but I'm not a kid, I can't just be shipped off to Canada and that's it.

"everything is going to be ok baby" Tate says, leaning forward so she can see my face, her body angled towards me. she runs her fingers up and down my arm softly, feeling every inch of my skin.

"nobody Is telling me anything" I say to her, she lets out a little sigh looking disappointed that she can't help or do anything about any of this. "sorry I don't want to put any of this on you" I add, putting one hand at the side of her neck and pulling her in for a kiss.

she places her lips on mine softly, "I really want to go back to jersey Tate" I say, feeling a tear falling down my face which she instantly wipes off with her thumb. her lips attach to mine again before she looks at me and nods.

"ok I'll get you back home, but I am coming with you, I don't care about what my mom says" she tells me. a smile grows on my face and I instantly pull her back into me, kissing her with passion. "I love you so much" I say, making her look at me with happiness.

"I love you too" she says.

she leans back in her seat and starts booking flights on her phone for tomorrow, I place my hand on her thigh and lean into her watching what she is doing. I kiss her cheek multiple times, feeling so grateful for her right now.

"get repacking baby girl, you're going home" she says putting her phone down and climbing onto my lap with a huge smile on her face. I push her long wavy hair behind her ear softly, moving it out of her face.

"can I ask you something" she says, looking kind of nervous like she is holding something back. I place a kiss on her forehead and nod, making sure she knows it is ok. she runs her hand through her hair, bracing herself which is actually starting to worry me.

"will you be my girlfriend?" she asks, playing with her own fingers which is something she does all the time when she is anxious or doubting herself.

I smile widely and place multiple small pecks on her lips, "of course I will, what are you so worried for" I laugh, poking her cheek as she sighs with relief.

I open my arms out, "come here" I say pulling her into my body, she buries her head in my neck her breath tickling my skin.