4

I slowly open my eyes, blinking multiple times as the light hits my eyes. Wait where even am I right now? I try to move but feel something heavy on top of me. Oh its's Tate, we must have both fallen asleep on the couch last night. I literally don't remember going to sleep. I look at the brunette that is asleep in between my legs, her head on my chest and her arms around my waist. She looks pretty comfy so I don't want to move but this is also kind of weird. I've known her for what? 3 days, and she is now sleeping on me. To be honest I don't really mind, she nearly passed out yesterday from lack of sleep so I'm glad actually.

Tanja and my mom come into the living room, both laughing about something drinking coffees. They both notice I am awake and grin at me, "you can push her off you by the way" Tanja says, finding amusement from my current situation. "I bet you have lost circulation in your arms by now, we found you like that when we came back last night" she adds.

Tate's dad comes over and starts poking his daughter on her face, making her move a little but just bury herself into me more. He shakes her and she slowly opens her eyes, her eyebrows frowned looking confused and pissed off at the same time. "Morning, is Willow comfy then?" he says to her. She looks up noticing me and then realises that she's on top of me. Her eyes widen and she gets off of me, standing up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep on you" she says stretching her arms and legs out, I send her a smile. "its all good don't worry, at least you got a good sleep" I tell her and she nods in agreement. I sit myself up and run my hand through my hair, we are literally both still in the clothes from yesterday. I'm just sat here in a sports bra and leggings, like what the fuck.

"Do I have anything on today?" Tate asks her parents and walks over to check the calendar. Her mom shakes her head and passes us both a bottle of water. I thank her and drink half of it, well I must of been thirsty. "I'll go and make you girls breakfast, why don't you both go and shower?" her dads says and walks to the kitchen.

Tate turns to me, stopping me in my tracks as I am about to head upstairs. "Do you have any other gym type clothes like shorts or something?" she asks me, her hand gripped around my wrist gently. I look at her and nod, "I have some shorts yeah" I tell her, kind of confused to why. "Go and put them on and wear that sports bra, there's no point showering I wanna do something" She tells me. I frown my eyebrows but nod anyway, maybe we're doing stretches again or going training or something I don't know. I guess I'll wait and see.

Once I enter my room, I freshen myself up a bit in the bathroom, brushing through my long straight brown hair and putting the shorts on. I apply some perfume and put on a little bit of concealer and mascara. As soon as I finish I head straight back downstairs for breakfast. Tate is sat round the kitchen table, now in a white sports bra and shorts, compared to her usual black crop top. Her hair now tied up into a pony tail. I notice her look me up and down a little with a subtle smile on her face before I take the seat opposite her.

I thank her dad and begin eating the organic pancakes and banana that he made us, Tate has to be pretty healthy as a dancer so all their food needs to be fresh and good. But its still just as nice as normal pancakes. I drink my orange juice and she brunette opposite me takes my plate and puts it in the dishwasher. "Ok lets go" she says, grabbing 2 waters out of the fridge and shoving them in her bag. She grabs her car keys and I follow her out of the door, saying bye to everyone.

"I'm coming with you doofus" her brother says, quickly getting in the back passenger seat before she drives off. Tate groans loudly and ignores him, leaving her road.

After a ten minute drive, we are back at the studio that we were at yesterday. I look at Tate confused, she gives me a smile and motions for me to come inside. I follow her into the dance room and watch as she sets up her speaker. "Tate what are we doing here?" I ask nicely, walking over to her as she begins taking her shoes off.

"So you know how you said my song would be good to dance too? well that's what we are doing" she tells me, I widen my eyes and shake my head. Nope, I am going to embarrass myself, I'm not doing that. "No I can't, don't do this to me" I say, fright filling me voice. She stands up and holds both of my hands in hers.

"Do you trust me?" she asks. I look into her brown eyes and nod, "I want to help you get your confidence back, I can tell that deep down inside you're hiding yourself because you're scared, but I wanna help you set yourself free again. I saw in your face yesterday how much you missed it when you saw me dancing. Don't hide yourself from me, start off small and build your way back up" she adds.

Tate is right. I need to do this for me. I take a deep breath and smile. "Ok" I say and she sends me a huge smile.

"Wow Tate, very motivational" Tucker says, making his sister put her middle finger up at him. Let's do this.