°7 *

<I'm so sorry. I hope one day you'll forgive me. I really do love you. I'll send the $ back as soon as I can. Please be happy. Find love again. I'll never forget you. Love forever -Sophia 💕💕]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been very distracted all day. I keep remembering everything about last night. My heart feels so full. But something is nagging at me... Why did her eyes flash so sad when I asked her to never leave? I sigh in frustration, because I can't be with her.

I came to know that Lisa is not only a gossip, but also a distant relative of the Lee family. I got that information from Yoongi hyung last night. I think of the times I asked her for information on Sophia and I worry that it's going to cause a problem.

The day is dragging, but it's finally after lunch. I greet my students as they come in, and try to focus to get the day done.

"Mr. Jeon? Is Kim Sophia sick today? I looked for her at lunch and didn't see her."

"I don't know Min-jun. She wasn't in class, she must be absent." I don't want to discuss with this curious boy, that may have seen my fondness for the girl yesterday. I can't be that foolish anymore if she's going to remain safe.

"Oh... I just thought it seemed like you were friendly with her... Maybe through your families?"

"No... I don't know her family. I was showing concern for an ill student yesterday... That's all."

I see he's not satisfied with my explanation, but I turn away from him to end the conversation. Once the class is seated, and attendance is finished, I assign them a worksheet. Sitting at my desk, I space out a little. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take it out to see a text from "Love♥️". I can't help but smile, and I open it without waiting.

My heart clutches as I read the words she sent. Jumping from my chair, gaining the attention of my class, I mutter "Shit" and run out the door. I try calling her, but it goes to voicemail directly. She's shut her phone off... Why is she running? Did something happen? Obviously Jungkook! You idiot!

I call Jimin and ask if he's heard from her. When he says no, I'm in a true panic. I tell him about the text and start running to the exit of the school. I don't care about anything but getting to her. Jimin's voice brings me back...

otp:

Jungkook! Calm down! You need to breathe!

Hyung... I can't! She's obviously running... I can't let her! You know it's too dangerous.

I know it is, but we have to remain calm. If we panic, it'll tip our hand. I'm going to head to her house now to see what I can find out.

Please let me know... Find her Hyung!!

__________________________

I hang up the call and lean my back against the wall. How can I just stay here? What if she's hurt? What if the Lee's did something? "Mr. Jeon? Are you feeling alright?"

I look up to see a smiling Lisa, and want to roll my eyes. I compose myself, and nod. "I'm alright. I had a scare from a friend. But it was a misunderstanding. Thank you. I'll head back to class now." I feel her hand on my arm and I freeze... Looking at her with confusion, she smiles seductively at me and stands in front, blocking my exit.

"You know Jungkook... You've seemed stressed lately. I could help you relieve that sometime..." I feel nauseous thinking about it, but keep a blank look on my face. "Lisa... We wouldn't be able to, as you are a taken woman... Unless you're saying that your not engaged..."