𝑬𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂 𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍

✮𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰✮

“Cupcake, here is the list for grocery we need for Christmas dinner. But I wanna ask do you really have to invite your friends?”

We were out for Christmas shopping for the Christmas eve dinner party I planned, my friends and uncle and aunt were coming so I want to make the day special. But ever since I told them about my plan they have been whinning to spend time with me this Christmas.

I sighed at the question which is being asked to me for awhile by now. “Jinie, not only my friends but my guardians are coming too.”

At this sentence each of their ears perked up, and you can guess what would have happened. Jin decided to make something special for them, namjoon started asking me if they like books, hoseok and jimin wanted to show their dance to my uncle and aunt, while the youngest two had already done their conspiracy to win my gaurdian's heart with their cuteness.

Now it was turn of buying gifts for each other, before stepping out for shopping the boys had already planned on buying gifts for everyone while me, it came to my mind when we were doing grocery shopping. Each one of them had their own credit card which I gave them not so long ago.

I somehow i was able to buy gift for the elder ones after awhile of searching, but it was hard to buy anything for the younger ones. I bought a Gucci sling bag for jimin, as for taehyung I bought him a Gucci hoodie which he liked but didn't tell me because we already bought many things and Jungkook a PlayStation since I saw how he admired jin when they played Mario cart together.

I was inside a toy shop with my gifts, seeing if I like anything. I felt someone tap my shoulder, turning back I saw a staff smiling at me with two small teddy bears.
“A person gave this and asked me to give it to you mam.”

They were cute but I can't accept it until I know who is it.......

I was going to ask the staff but it was too late, he already vanished from there. Well they are too cute to be thrown away so let's keep it. With that I walked out of shop with a smile adorned on my face.

Far from me, in the corner stood a man with hood pulled over his head as he saw my figure walking out of the store.
“Merry Christmas, kitten.” he smiled but soon his smiled turned into a shocked one when a arm snaked around his shoulder. “Gosh! Jackson! Will you stop giving me a heart attack.”

“I should be the one who say that. Why are you following her?” he frowned remembering the way she hit her.

“Jackson, if you would had a mate you would have understand that.”

“Ok m- WHAT?!”

Jackson was beyond shook that his friend's mate was the girl who scared the shit out of their pack and also beat him to unconsciousness

When suga asked one of the pack members whose former owner was associated with crafting, he requested her if she could make those small teddy bears. They already saw changes about their cold hearted leader, as he would space out a fewtimes or smile without reason.

But who would have thought, the girl who scared all of them was their pack leader's mate.

Jackson face palmed as he slided down from his leaning position, looking back and forth between the jealous looking love sick puppy (kitty) and smiling, pretty girl who looked totally different then the dominant and intimidating girl he remembered her as.

God knows what's gonna happen........

✮𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮✮

It was Christmas eve, as the whole world was in Christmas mood but in Kim household something chaotic is happening. Me, Kim ryuna is chasing my bunny hybrid Jungkook, with scissors in hand while the others shook their head looking at us. Everyone was ready in Christmas special cardigan made by one of my friend, only setting Jungkook's hair was left.

And I was trying my best........... Really!!

Kookie! Come here now!”

“No~ Noona is gonna cut my hair!”

“Ofcourse I am, don't you wanna impress my guardians?”

“I look handsome in this long hair, Jimin hyung told me  that.” I glared at the grey headed Loki, who seemed to be too much enjoying the drama.

“Kookie! You look good but at least let me style it.”

“No!”

“Ugh! Why did you decide to take your hybrid form when I am busy as heck also with those long hair?”

I plopped myself on the couch after giving up of the chances to cut his hair. Of course, I couldn't do anything.

Just 1 day back Jungkook showed us his hybrid form, not to mention the long hair he had, actually I really find it cute. He was really wary of his long hair but jimin told him about my favorite actor who has a long hair too and I might love it if he keeps it long. I like long hair but his long hair is unshaped which I don't like it nor my parents will like.

I felt weight beside me, it was Jungkook with a pout on his lips.
“Noona, I am sorry. I just wanted you to like me  but I didn't knew you would hate me.”

I cupped his cheeks, looking at his now teary eyes. “No no, I don't hate you. Never.” placing a soft peck on his forehead, as he turned beet root. “See, I like my cute bunny. I also wanted my friends and guardians to see the cute kookie I love.”

He looked at me with his round innocent doe eyes. “You love me?”

“Emhm, I love you a lot.”

“Then will you be my mate!?”

“Huh?” my eyes went wide hearing that from him.

“Eh!? Kookie?! We told you to wait!”

“Huh?!” I looked repeatedly between the innocent smile of the youngest and the others who were either looking at me with expecting eyes or busy glaring at the baby.

I gulped before stretching before stepping out of the living room. “I think I should look outside and wait for them.”

“Yah! Cupcake!”

“Puppy! Answer us.”

“Angel! You hurt my heart.”

“Ryu! Please be my mate.”

“Mine too tiger!”

“Yah taehyung, I didn't teach you to be so reckless while confessing your love to your mate.”

Ok I am done.

“Hyung.........bunny is running away.”

Yah! Kim Ryuna!”
They were too late as I had already reached the door and slammed it close, before I could turn more redder then I was before.

Thankfully they forgot about the mate thing, auntie and uncle liked 6 of them. Hwasa unnie was joining us too so I had to make sure there were no hair around the house.

The dinner was fun then it has ever been mostly because I had 6 of my hybrid.  The thing I didn't realize was there was another hybrid who also wanted to spend the Christmas with me like others but he knew I was out of his limit......for now.

_____________________________________

Meryy Christmas and happy new year to all my reader...... May everyone's new year be full of joy...

And thank you for reading 💜💜