home

Corgi's POV

Those kids kept on beating me while I kept on whining to leave me but it didn't work. I was whimpering in pain, how can kids be so heartless.
I ran away from my current owner's house, she used to treat me like slave. Though she was my owner for only few months and she was also my first owner, I knew it would be bad for me if I stayed longer. Honestly she was going to kick me out in few days since I never cooperate and too clingy with her, she was my first owner so indeed I tried my best to show affection but it never worked.

I thought I would be beaten to death, I was going to give up on my life but then she came. She looked like an angel, she eyes were chocolate brown, her black long hair went down her hips, her skin was pale white and her pink lips looked like as soft as rose. She spoke to those dirty kids in a cold tone, she insulted there parents due to which a one of the kids tried to punch her. I thought she would get hurt but she kicked in the boy's guts without any effort as if it was as easy as killing an ant.
After driving away those 3, she walked towards me. I would have snuggled into her since she was my savior but I was fear stricken. My body reacted in its own, when her hands approach me I scratched it making her hiss in pain.
"Please come with me. I am just trying to help you." She whined while shaking her hands to ease the pain.

Immediately guilt rushed through my body, she tried to help me but look at what I did. I am an idiot.

She tried to approach to me again but this time I calmed myself and let her do whatever she wanted. She picked me up, then a sweet smell hit my nose. It was a familiar smell of a flavor that i have been craving to taste. Vanilla smell which used to come from the vanilla cake my owner used to make for her kids, she never let me taste and when I ate it, somehow it felt like this was the most pleasurable moment of my life. But it didn't went good for me after that, I was food deprived for 3 days.

I snuggled more into her embrace, ignoring the bags she was carrying. A small chuckled her lips as I looked at her......
"You are really cute......." Thank god I was in my animal form or else she would have seen be blush. We walked on the path as newly bloomed cherry blossom tree swayed its branches. Suddenly I heard her hiss, I looked at her hand. The place were I scratch was now sore, maybe she noticed me looking at it..
"Don't worry, when I was a kid I used to get this kind of injuries often. Its OK you don't need to worry."
She smiled. I felt guilty, really guilty. I licked that part of her hand before snuggling into her embrace.

"I am home."
Hmm does she live with her family? The house is so big. It isn't a house...... Its a mansion for gods sake.
Suddenly the lights turned on their own, a really weird voice spoke though I couldn't see anyone.
"welcome home miss Kim."
I flinched and looked around to find the person who spoke, but it was in vain. She chuckled as she put me on the counter of the big kitchen. "Stay here like a good........." She looked at my no no part, realization hit me and I covered my part. "Boy? Em you sure are boy. Well stay here OK? Let me keep this stuff and put some medicine on the scratch." The bags which she was carrying were put away into the freezer. She started looking through the cabinets. I just tilted my head curiously looking at her, my eyes following her every move. I got bored and suddenly my tail looked very interesting to play with so I started chasing my tail.

Ryuna's POV

After putting the medicine, I took the little doggo upstair to my room.

My room is not like what a 22 year girl should have, it more like teenager girl's with fluffy stuff toys, blankets, rug, fairy lights, soft pillows, etc

My room is not like what a 22 year girl should have, it more like teenager girl's with fluffy stuff toys, blankets, rug, fairy lights, soft pillows, etc. Even my phone case is a fluffy rabbit case.

Well let's not go on that.........
I entered the bathroom with it in the arm. I know hybrids need different things but since they are half human it wouldn't hurt to use human shampoo. I took my shampoo and kept it aside.
After filling the tub with water, I put it inside the bathtub. As soon as I let it go, I started to lay on his back and float on the water surface making me laugh at its cuteness.

Too cute to handle.......

"OK now puppy, you have to take a bath. Or else you would get hungry." Hearing it, he swimmed towards me. As I started bathing it, I remember i can't call it doggo or puppy.
As i was rubbing its back i spoke up. "Do you have a name?" I felt it shake its head.
Emm....... It doesn't have a name and it would mean that it doesn't have a owner. Since i already plan on keeping hybrid how about i adopt him? Lets talk about it later now, name............

"So would you mind if i gave you a name?" Suddenly he jumped out of the tub into my arms, and it was still wet. I chuckle at its behaviour. "I would suggest some names. You just nod, understood?" He looked at me with his round shiny eyes. Should i name him after one the member of my favourite band? Hmm, good idea.
"Emm....... Taehyung?" Nope he doesn't seem to like it. "Seokjin?" It rapidly shook its head.
"What about Jimin?" The little legged dog swayed his tail, maybe he liked it.
"OK, then jimin it is."

After a playful bath, I made jimin sit on the island in the kitchen wrapped by soft baby blue towel as I made something for him to it. As I was heating today's left over chicken breast my eyes landed on the four legged creature playing by himself tossing and turning with the fluffy towel.
While the chicken breast was being devoured by the hungry cutie, I decided to take a bath. My steps were interrupted by a howl, jimin's round eyes were looking at me not even giving any glance to the meal in front of him.
"I already ate jimin. You should eat too, I am just gonna take a shower."

Thankfully he didn't follow me and I could take a relaxing bath. In the mean time, the little finished his meal and was waiting for me on the island as I walked down the stairs.

Cutie......
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin cuddled around my chest while sleeping as I watched some movie. After that I carried him and made my way to my room exhausted as hell. Many things happened and tomorrow I had things to do too, so I let the corgi sleep soundly on my soft bed before changing into a free size bra and shorts. I then remember that i am not alone now, so i picked a comfortable large tshirt and made my way towards the bed to dive into the world of dreams.