shopping nightmare

Joshua would send the adoption documents tomorrow so now the thing to be done is buying clothes, toys and other necessities. Jimin and namjoon sat on the back seat talking about hobbies and thing of interest. Jihoon was behind us in his own car.

Jimin was anxious about walking between crowd as he told me that he was grown in a hybrid facility and his former owner wouldn't take him anywhere. So here we are, jimin holding my hand in his one side and another held onto the wolf hybrid. Namjoon helped me a lot when I tried convincing the puppy, he is quite reliable. I decided to buy the daily necessities for them like shampoo, toys and oh....... Collars.

Jimin was busy looking at the plushies with hoshi while namjoon kept an eye on them, me and jihoon were busy picking items for the boys. My eyes landed on the beautiful red velvet collar and a grey collar, paying for it I hang the name tag of both canine as a surprise.

 My eyes landed on the beautiful red velvet collar and a grey collar, paying for it I hang the name tag of both canine as a surprise

After paying for everything, we ended up with jimin carrying a cute small bunny plush on his one hand while on the other hand he was holding a giant panda plush as he walked beside me like a penguin, namjoon offered me to hold my thing but I didn'...

After paying for everything, we ended up with jimin carrying a cute small bunny plush on his one hand while on the other hand he was holding a giant panda plush as he walked beside me like a penguin, namjoon offered me to hold my thing but I didn't let him since it was not much.

Next stop was clothing section since I would feel bad to make jimin wear my brother's clothes. We were passing through Gucci when jimin stopped in his track, I noticed his admiring the mannequin wearing a shirt Gucci sweatshirt with a red logo.

"Wanna go inside and check?" I smiled as he nodded his head excitedly.

"But I heard its really expensive store. My owner's grandsons got a Gucci wallet for his birthday and couldn't stop bragging about it to his friends about how costly it was."

"Namjoon.." the short friend of mine patted his shoulder with a reassuring smile and a sigh. "You don't know but your owner is not only weird and cute but also hella rich, so don't worry about it. She works for those money, she even saved her monthly allowance since her highschool times for her future hybrids so in conclusion she is filled with wealth and love."

"Which wouldn't hesitate to spend on you guys." my words looked effective as the wolf's frown turned into a sweet smile. "Also if you guys don't like much here we can go to other shops too."