friends

Author hears to this song for a happy day......... I love chungha's voice and the beat of the song is best for a jolly day..........

I sat on the couch, waiting for certain corgi hybrid to come out. Jimin has been inside dressing room for 20 minutes, first I thought he was confused what to dress but turns out he was nervous about meeting a new family member not to mention he was the one who was going to choose the member. My phone dinged notifying that I got a message. It was jihoon.

I put down my phone inside my bag

I put down my phone inside my bag. I wore a simple button down shirt tucked in my blue jeans. I let my hairs down as I was lazy to tie it. Thumping sound of the footsteps of an excited corgi were heard as he ran down the stairs.
"Calm down boy."

I took his hand in mine and walked out of the house to get in the car. The ride was really interesting with a hyper hybrid asking question like.....
'would my brother like me?'
'how do I look?'
'are you serious you are gonna let me choose?'

I parked the car on the parking lot and saw jihoon waiting for me with hoshi and another familiar hybrid as I got off the car taking my bag. Jimin cling into my arms he waved at hoshi.
"Good evening guys... And nice to see you again hansol." I smiled at the bunny hybrid, the other also greeted each other.
"hey noona!" he waved at me as he led the two other hybrids inside the building.
The two excited hybrids walked with the bunny, well more like bounced on there way while me and jihoon walked behind them smiling at them.

"so I saw the news this morning. Did you?" Jihoon asked, his hands inside his pocket and eyes forward watching hoshi's every move.

"yup, though I never watch news, you know right?."

"quite interesting news. Don't you think?"

"Yup quite satisfying." I smirked satisfied by today's news.

Like everyday I woke up with the little puppy beside me, only difference was he was wide awake grinning. Looked like he was too excited for today. I did my morning routine and stepped into kitchen making breakfast for me and jimin. Since we were going to hybrid center in evening, we decided to paint a little.

It was 11, me and jimin were on my study room. It was the same size of my office room with a book nook, so when ever i feel sleepy i could crash here reading a book, two single sitter couch on the laft side of the room and closets full of art supplies since I usually draw in free time.

 It was the same size of my office room with a book nook, so when ever i feel sleepy i could crash here reading a book, two single sitter couch on the laft side of the room and closets full of art supplies since I usually draw in free time