The missing piece

Please enjoy your read and don't forget to vote if you like the chapter 💜

Panther's POV

I woke up with a throbbing head and instead of the foul smell and coldness of the streets, I felt warm and cozy. My nose caught onto a faint whiff of the familiar fragrant which I miss every second.
Opening my eyes, the first thing I saw was me in a soft bed and a boy sat beeside me sleeping with his head on the bed. The boy had two black long ears poking out his raven hair and a fluffy black cotton tail on the back, a bunny hybrid.

I looked at myself and seemed that I turned into my hybrid form when I was unconscious.

I didn't notice as the boy woke up, not until he let out a squeal. Looking up my eyes met with the boy's doe ones as a wide bunny grin sat on his lips, he kept hopping around in pure joy.
"Yay! Yoongi is awake! Yippee!"

There where multiple footsteps rushing upstairs towards the room, the door opened and my eyes fell on my beloved blue head mate who had a relieved smile on her face.
"Bunny bunny look! Yoongi is awake!"

Yoongi........wait- who?

She let out a small giggle which sounded like music to my ears. "Yeah, I can see that." She looked at me, my eyes locked with her brown ones before she turned to her hybrids. "Boys can you go and ask Joshua to come here?"

"Sure." It was the white tiger, he gave a wide rectangular grin looking at me before running out with the others. The one who I assumed was the ash blonde dog from before though he had black hair now, smiled at me as his eyes disappeared before following others.

However, the bunny boy stayed in the room. He jumped on the bed looking at me.
"Hello! I am Jungkook, nice to meet you yoongi!"

"Wh-" I was going asked about the cause of calling me yoongi but my lovely mate interrupted.

"Kookie, look yoongi must be hungry after being passed out for 4 days. How about you go and ask Jinie to make something for him?"

He gasped as his ears perked up in attention. "Yes! How can I forget? He must be hungry."
He stood up and ran out but not before pecking her cheeks.

She turned to me as soon as the Jungkook boy left. She sat beside me, a smile on her lips. "I am sorry if you felt uncomfortable, my hybrids took a quick liking to you especially Jungkook. He even insisted to name you yoongi since he wanted in our family."

My heartbeating rapidly.

Her family.........that means I can stay with her?

I was going to speak but the door opened as the same man from the hybrid center walked in giving me a smile. "Hey suga, how are you?"

"O-Oh Joshua? I am good...... I guess." I tried to speak but my throat felt dry.
He walked near me and handed a glass of water which I accepted without hesitation, I trusted him enough to believe that he won't drug or poison me.