2. The Boy In The Woods

You wasn't sure how long you had been hobbling for now, you ran straight into the woods in the back of your house. Your only thoughts were to keep moving, you had no idea whether or not your step father was following you.

You had jumped over your back fence, injuring your ankle in the process. That didn't stop you from running though.

You was looking for anything at this point, a streetlight, an open road, civilisation, anything. The rain and thunder had stopped now. It was still pitch black your only source of light being the moon.

A few more hours of walking, it still wasn't light. You couldn't take the pain of your ankle anymore, you collapsed to the ground. The icy wind blew against your skin and you once again contemplated if this was the end, if no one found you out here sure enough you knew you couldn't last much longer.

Snap.

Snap.

Snap.

The distant sound of twigs snapping awoke you, it was dawn.. You was still alive. You had no idea how long you had been passed out for.

Snap.

Snap.

The sound got closer and a faint flashlight was coming in your direction..

Snap.

Snap.

Until they stopped, you was positive whoever this was had seen you. The light of the flashlight scanned up and down on your body, you closed you eyes. You knew your stepdad had found you.

The person walked over and stood where you laid, you could sense they were staring straight at you.

A few seconds passed that felt like hours and nothing happened, you slightly opened your eyes and they knew you did as they quickly took a few steps back.

You opened your eyes completely and turned your head to look at the person. Your vision was slightly blurry but you could make out a boy.

Once your vision was in place you looked at him.

He looked young, maybe early twenties? His hair was a deep brown and he wore a long beige trench coat with jeans. He was carrying a bunch of wood, he looked just as scared as you. Although you felt half dead, you could still recognise his beauty.

 Although you felt half dead, you could still recognise his beauty

(Let's ignore the fact jeongin has blue hair here)

You couldn't talk, not because your throat was dry or anything. For some reason you just couldn't get any words out no matter how hard you tried.

'This is private property, you shouldn't be here.' He finally spoke stuttering slightly on his words.

You couldn't move or say anything, you could just move your head, you stayed staring at him.