11. The Mask

You and Jeongin helped as much as you could, it grew even later and eventually it was time to sleep. Once you reached your bedroom you fell straight into a deep sleep...

You got woken up slightly by a light thump, your eyes opened slightly. It was still dark, your eyes were still heavy, you slowly drifted back to sleep. 

Something cold and metal touched your forehead, making your eyes shoot open.

'Don't move a muscle.'
A harsh, almost robotic like voice came from the side of your bed.

You froze.

'If you move I won't hesitate to kill you.'

Keeping the metal object pointed at your temple, which you knew was a gun. The unknown person stepped into eye frame.
Although It was dark you could tell this person appeared to be average height, average build.. However, their face was hidden by a mask that covered all of their face.

The mask was plain white, however they seemed to be wearing another mask under the white mask, perhaps it was a balaclava?
The voice came out almost robotic, you couldn't identify their real voice.
The mystery person knelt down until they were eye level with you, your eyes widened, your heart was rapidly beating. Feeling paralysed with fear, you wanted to scream and fight but you couldn't move. It was almost as if you was in a sleep paralysis.

'I have heard a lot about you Y/N.. And how these boys known as Stray Kids have taken you in.'

You couldn't do anything apart from stare at the person. But Stray Kids? So SKZ just the shortened version?

The person let out a small chuckle.

'I wonder.. How they would react if they walked in to see your head blown off.'

You could see his finger move towards the trigger.

'Or even better.. How would you react if you woke up to see you're the only one left here..'

The person let out a laugh again.'

'Mhmm, now that would be amusing.. Maybe if I done that I could hunt you down afterwards.'
The person pressed the gun further into your temple, teasing you by playing with the trigger.

Your whole body was sweating, you had been terrified before back in the hell house. However this fear you felt right now was a whole new feeling, hearing this person talk about what seem to be his sick, twisted fantasies scared you more than anything ever had before.

'First I would start with your leader Chan, after all a group is nothing without a leader am I right.'
The person continued to ramble on, listing all of the boys and describing a few ways to kill them.. The person sounded like they enjoyed all of this talk.

'And lastly.. Hyunjin, he is the one you care about the most right? I would make his death the most painful.. Perhaps I would torture him beforehand. How does pulling his fingernails off one by one sound? Or maybe place a wet rag in his mouth and then pour some water in his mouth.. '
The person suddenly grew disturbingly quiet, they started at you in silence.

...

'Alas.. That is not what I am here to do.'
The gun was removed from your forehead, before you had time to react a wet rag was placed over your face, it didn't take long for your vision to slowly start to blur.

'Don't worry Y/N.. I'll return for you shortly..'

And with that you fell back into a dreamless slumber.

How long has it been?

You felt yourself slowly waking up, your vision was still blurred. You could make out a figure was sitting next to you, you could feel them holding your hand.