ch.2

(6 years later)

Papa! Papa!

Tae's thoughts breaks hearing that from behind...he turns....& looks at the little fluffy ball standing behind...

A fluffy curious 5years old ball...who has long soft silver hair,which usually stays braided up...now a little messy....glossy eyes,filled with question about almost everything.....a little sulky with her papa right now....though it hasn't been revealed yet...they can't know this soon..not before the secondary test..but tae knows....

"She is an ALPHA!"

& this Alpha girl, is his daughter

& this Alpha girl, is his daughter...his lovely daughter " Taelia".... An alpha daughter of an omega pure blood.

After that incident 6 years ago..it was nearly impossible for doctors to confirm that tae will live or not...he was battling with his life...death seemed easier than living like that in that year.

But...god shown his mercy on him, he mercy his life,that he regained his consciousness after 10days...it took him 2 months to fully recover...he doesn't know if it was even meaningful to live like that....

When he almost lost his moral to live, that's when,one day something impossible happened...he felt nauseous & dizzy suddenly...he started to feel weak all over again...everyone got confused at first.....

jin wanted to run through some check ups assuming some worst possibilities ...& what the didn't even want at that time to happen........came out true...

TAE WAS 3WEEKS PREGNANT...

It was a miracle that how tae could get pregnant spite of being that injured. His organs were badly damaged..he wasn't supposed to even possibly conceive at that state..his uterus was effected too...

When jin first informed him about the pregnancy,his whole world shaken up..his world seems to shattering down...that seemed like a nightmare for hin.....his mind went blank... He fainted collapsing down.

" that fetus he was carrying in his womb...was a symbol left out of those monsters,that nightmare..."

those bastards couldn't be found. It turned,they weren't that even close to Namjoon..they vanished away just in the thin air....he couldn't find him anywhere anymore.

First,tae thought he would abort this kid. He should...he doesn't want any sign of those bastards inside him..that kid will turned out to be a monster too...blood never lies...it doesn't change...he wanted to kill this unborn baby right that moment.

He shouted loudly, struggled hard that he had to kill those monsters seed he was bearing in his womb..the baby was a shadow of those monster. He wants to end it...

But..

when doctor let him hear that baby's heartbeat...his eyes suddenly teared up...

he couldn't do it..how could he change a Mom inside him..how could he change that mom, who was dying to hear those heartbeats again n again...who wanna hold that baby in his arms...he can't...