ch. 11

Hey hyung...

Jimin says hearing the door opening, looking at the person just entered the convenient store...

Hey jimin-ah..

The person replies smiling...

Someone looks happy today... The person add up..

Really? Jimin runs to the glass mirror..

Does it shows that much tae hyung?? Jimin asks in shock...

That's a given... Tae says smiling...

Let me guess...

You met your 'that' hyung... Right??

Oh my god... Jimin opens his mouth in amazement...

You are a wizard! How do you know!

It's not that difficult to guess, you only smile like that when it's something about him... Tae says chuckling...

So i guess, you met?

We did! We surely did.... Jimin says giggling like a kid...

That's great.. Tae ruffles his hair...

If i am not crossing the line.. I assume, he accepted your feelings?

Tae asks smiling widely.. Jimin keeps looking at him holding that big bright smile on his face..

Not quite.. But it seems like, he started to accept things... Jimin replies...

That's really good.... Tae replies..

Yeah.. It's just the beginning... I would have been more happy, if rather than accepting my feelings, he would accept his identity, who he is... Everything about him...

Tae stays silent hearing that...

Those who can't accept who they are, can't actually accept others from their hearts... It's really complicated...

Jimin sighs...

If he doesn't accept himself , soon he is gonna again become insecure thinking if he is worthy of anything or not.. Including me... He has to understand that he is so much more than he thinks he is.... He isn't only a pianist... He is "the" famous pianist... He can do anything.... Thinking low of his own self, isn't an option...

Tae was listening to that all....

How beautiful those words sound when jimin saying those critical things in his simple words... Really... Everything is connected with his identity... Only hiding identity, not accepting it changing so many things... If he just accept it once...his, jimin's nightmare will turn into a beautiful dream...

Why it isn't for him... Tae gulps..

Why only his identity is so complicated to tell? Why it has so much weight to bear on the shoulder that it hurts... Why can't he himself proudly say, he is an OMEGA...

A damn omega... Yeah... Maybe it's only the destiny he can't tell anyone... If he does, the looking on people's eyes will be changed for him immediately... They will start looking at him with focus.. Not positive attention though... They will be looking at him as an "sex" object....

Who is easy to dominate.. Easy to abuse... Easy to bite on & claim as theirs property... Easy to grow kids... & easy to leave... Whenever they want... Because they are the mighty alphas... They are everything... Omegas & betas... Doesn't matter at all...

If one day.. One fucking day he decides on telling proudly, he is indeed an omega... What after then? How he is gonna answer the questions after that?? Why he did hide his identity till now? Why they were living so far here but not their own city? If lina is born, where is tae's alpha? How was lina born if there's no fricking alpha... His mate...